Plumpton 24/03/08

Re: Plumpton 24/03/08 305 - Ballyrainey ew @ 10/1 bet365 This one has had problems this season but im hoping a return to its favourite track can reignite him. his one blip at Plumpton was when falling whilst travelling well in 3rd place. Other than that his best form has come here and he has his trip, ground, a winning mark and is down to selling class. A bit of a risky bet but in a 9 runner race, 10/1 as an each way bet is tempting enough.

Re: Plumpton 24/03/08

Event 4.15 Plumpton
Selection Oscar D'angron
Strength 10/10
Date 24/03/2008
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning Paul Nicholls horses always have to be respected on days like these and even more so when he only sends 1 runner all the way to Plumpton. The horse seems to have a lot in his favour. He likes the heavy going and this race represents a big drop in class. If the horse had no ability, the owners would have probably sold him on by now, but I feel he is capable of winning a little race like this. The opposition dont look that great and I like the nicholls horse with Sam Thomas on board.

Re: Plumpton 24/03/08

Event 5.25 Plumpton
Selection English Jim (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 24/03/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 15.00 (Back)
Reasoning On bare form figures, this one looks to have no chance, but early money and a very interesting Jockey booking hace drawn me to this horse. The horse has a good record at Plumpton and has been contesting better races. He dissapointed last time when dropped down to Class 5 but the conditions didnt suit him that day. Today he has a great jockey on board, the ground he loves and he is at his favourite course. The 14/1 on offer looks huge.