Punters Lounge Polo Shirts

AA_Hall

Hi guys i found this thread about getting a punters lounge polo shirt with your alias embroided onto it obviously would really like to purchase one of these would some one be able to help:unsure This thread is for placing orders for Punters Lounge Polo Shirts with the PL Logo and PL name embroided onto it. For full details see the thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=32048 The costs of each breaksdown as: Polo Shirt £9.40 inc VAT Logo & User name embroided on £2.35 inc VAT Set Up Fee £0.00 paid for by PL (thank you very much) Postage £2.00 'Optional' text "www.puunterslounge.com" on sleeve £3.23 Thus a shirt without www.punterslounge.com on it is basically £14 and one with it one the sleeve £17 (give or take a few pence) Please note that these costs are very close estimates as the number of shirts ordered will affect the price and I've estimated the P&P. If you are happy with this and wish to order some then please reply to this thread including the following details:

NameTypeColourSizeWith/Without www.punterslounge.comApproximate Price
Daft PegasusPolo Shirt - SS402BlackMwith£ 18.00
Daft PegasusPolo Shirt - SS402NavyMwithout£ 15.00
The Angel T Shirt - SS054WhiteSwith£ 18.00
I've put in some examples for you. Online catalogue here; http://www.promotional-store.com/hff...catalogue.html At some point you'll need to PM me your address so that I can post them out. Mods - I don't know if the poker forum is the best place for this? I suspect it would be of interest to other members of the Lounge too. Feel free to move it. PS I know a number of people have indicated strongly on the other thread that they want a shirt or two but could they also add it to this thread including the additional information to save me going backwards and forwards between the threads. - Thanks Edit - a couple of people have question how they'll pay me for the shirts (thank you since I'd forgotten all about this). What is probably best is that once we place the order and know the exact cost I'll PM/email you my address and you can send a cheque.