Lay365..????

Weird init that someone wants our opinion and takes their post off when we question it. I checked their FREE trial website and contact (hotmail.co.uk) and mentioned about payment methods (prehistoric). I was the 2nd person to spot wot looked to be an advert btw. Take a look at lay365.co.uk and make your own mind up (bet365.??) couldnt they use their imagination a bit......lol. I think you'll agree with me its dodgy and this post should appear all over this site. Tell me im wrong and prove it and i'll apologise and take it all back BUT i think everyone should know about it. Some will look at results and not question like me and BIG did. I smell a huge rat and ask the moderators to post this everywhere on this site.:gimme

Re: Lay365..???? Ive done several searches with no luck. Do a lay365 search and they appear, but horse tipster etc etc and nothing. The sudden disappearance (within 20 mins) suggests SCAM. DONT forget, their website is on 30 day FREE trial and they will only take 100 members. 30 days + peeps like the look of their results, they will get more than 100 MUGS in their 30 day web trial period. WHY only 100 at £30.?(to make it look good). Quick, easy dosh + vanish off face of the Earth until the next FALSE tipping service..:spank

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.