Vp Forum Players Please Read Important !!!!

PsychoDave

I have noticed that People who are playing on Virgin poker and who are not members of any forums taking part have been bugging folk for the password. dont give them password... which is what i thought might happen this is why we really wanted to restrict to players who had there name down pre play of tourney start it would be unfair for a player to join now and play say last game and then take part in a forum freeroll if you won it ... do you not agree with that ?/ Tell them they must sign up to a forum and be a member for at least a month... then tell them that there will be another later in year they can take part in that. Ok with you guys ?? CLICK HERE TO VIEW The cut off point for people joining this comp will be as soon as 1st tourney starts.... as you know to be eligable to play the €500 freeroll on offer from virgin to the winning forum you must have played in this tournament.. you can not play in the freeroll unless your name has been entered in the list by me before the start of the 1st game and everybody in the said list must have played at least 1 game. Otherwise they will not be playing in the €500 freeroll which we will win.... So if your name is not on this list then make sure you let me know before the start of tonights game

Re: Vp Forum Players Please Read Important !!!! Cheers guys, This is not a selfish act all I am doing is trying to protect the players that have given up time to play for there forum, and to prevent some would be assassin from reaping the benefits from what would be your rewards.