Daily winning system that works !!

Hi everyone here, I have a system where you back only the favourite of every race during the day. Genarally 5 or 6 races a day will win as a favourite this is allmost guaranteed, unless its a very bad day. The system is like this you place your stake on your first race and if it wins great, if not you place your second bet on the favourite only and recover your losses from the first race. You do this untill you win. you can repeat this all day over 20 meetings. Please note, Depending on how you wish to approach this i recommend starting off with a bank of £200 for a max win of £10 per race. If you win then start the system again from the start. First race for example is fav 2-1 put £5 on the favourite to win, this will return profit of £10 if it loses then you divide the odds by the betting amount for the second race example fav 2-1 will be 1 / 2 x total losing betting amount £5.00 + your winning amount £10 = £15.00 so 1/2 x £15.00 =£7.50 place this above amount on next bet £7.50 this 2nd bet will return £15.00 = £10 win if it loses again example fav 5-4 will be 4 divide by 5 x total losing betting amount £5.00 + £7.50 + your winning amount £10 = £22.50 so 4/5 x 22.50 = £18 place this above amount on next bet £18 this 3rd bet will return £40.50 = £10.00 win generally you will find that you will win within the first 4 or 5 races but so long as you keep your bank at £200 for the day you will get all your money back plus profit of £10 You can increase your winnings when you are more confident, i reccomend £200 for £10 winnings £400.00 £20 win £600.00 £30 win £800.00 £40 win £1000.00 for £50 win This system works perfectly as there is always a favourite every day. I would love to hear from anyone who may have a perm that i could use based on this backing favourites formula.

Re: Daily winning system that works !! yes theres always a favourite in every race but it doesnt mean it will always win. This staking plan is the martingale or a variation of it and is considered dangerous cause it can bust the bank. This system hopes that you can deal with a losing run of 4-5. What happens in the event you have a losing run of 6-7 ( which will happen at one point ) and wins on the 8th ?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.