1 last chance for Virgin Poker Festival

morlspin

Re: 1 last chance for Virgin Poker Festival

looked on web site cant find a mention ill be in smiths with the mac brigade in the morning
unfortunately mate its in plastic covering so no peeking :unsure:unsure:unsure paid £3.99 myself last week but havnt regged yet,with how manys in so far looks like some1 as passed it on because not that many would pay the £3.99 like i did :(:(:(:(:(

Re: 1 last chance for Virgin Poker Festival hmm ? pass is in t3 magazine yes ? that cost 3.99gbp so is it wrong if i want to pay for it to someone who got time to buy it in shop ? but ok if its against rules on this forum i will not ask again any thing like that and will try to get some difrent magazines with pass by my own in future ;)

Re: 1 last chance for Virgin Poker Festival

so what does happen if u win a second seat:eek
Depends on the T&C in the mag - I would guess there is a good chance you wouldn't receive the seat and all prizes would be bumped down one .... if there are defined rules then Virgin will need to follow them - it wont be like the Forum games where they can show some flexibility and let us do as we think best....