Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 15.03.

3.30 Uttoxeter - L'Aventure - E/W 16/1 @ Stan James - B.O.G. 123849b.gif Very interesting mare, who is always called "inconsistent", but I think the opposite actually. The horse is very very consistent. Likes 2 races and this is the one of them. The other is the Haydock Red Square Vodka Gold Cup Chase, where she has couple decent efforts and 2 places in the last 2 years (backed it last time). In this race she is far better. 3 consecutive placed efforts in 3 consecutive years. And if you have in mind that she will be on 10lbs lower mark than last year and the talented Nich Schofield will be claiming 7lbs, then this looks a cracking e/w bet. Yes the horse might again struggle early, but if she has a little more desire and settles well I can see her staying on pretty strongly in the end. 7 of the past 8 winners have been under the 10-10 mark. 16/1 at Stan James best odds guaranteed is a good value in my eyes. I am taking it early tonight, because valuescope stole the good evening price from me last time. Last but not least I just want to mention that the 4th Uttoxeter run of this horse here was a win, so we have a good course form as well. ------------------------------------------------------- Also well in the trends, so I am even more confident :ok 7/8 under 10:10 in the weights -> 10-0 8/8 aged 7 - 9y-old -> 9yo 7/8 ran at least once in the calendar year -> ran 6/8 finished 1st-3rd LTO -> 3rd LTO --------------------------------------------------------

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 15.03. My Bet of the Day is : NAUNTON BROOK 3.30 UTTOX(0.5 E/W)..The tip ran well LTO to finish 2nd to Neptune Collonge in a C1 race.He was fancied that day and plugged on for the runner up spot when others had cried enough.The 4m trip today will pose no problems nor will the ground and jockey David England will take a handy 3lb off..He will probably be in the firing line from the off and could well represent a cracking E/W bet at odds of around 12/1..:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.