Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney

voiceofjoe

I'm off work the week before Easter and am hoping to go down to Dusk til Dawn at Notts for the New £2500 Guaranteed Wednesday Night Tourney. (19th March) Another PLer already mentioned they might make it (Jones1234) and a few from our local Poker Club but if any other Pl'ers from the area fancy a crack at this - then maybe post on here and we can try and get a couple of us on the final table.:hope From what I read it gets between 130-170 players -24 minute blinds 3000 starting stack, and its £25+£5 Freezeout. I would imagine if you make the final table its going to be a late night :zzz

Re: Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney Funnily enough it is over at about 4am, considering the amount of runners, this is pretty quick. Cash games are a license to print money though ;) See you there BTW if Omaha is your choice of game we have a £100 PLO comp that runs simultaneously with 30 min blinds 5000pts on Wednesdays

Re: Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney Martyn, I might join you for this. I've been meaning to go to DTD for the Wed tourney for a while.It is only a mile or so from my work. Much will depend if I can get the Thursday off (cos I'm so good I'm bound to be still in at 2am!!:loon).

Re: Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney

Martyn' date=' I might join you for this. I've been meaning to go to DTD for the Wed tourney for a while.It is only a mile or so from my work. Much will depend if I can get the Thursday off (cos I'm so good I'm bound to be still in at 2am!!:loon).[/quote'] Or get on the early shift and walk there thursday

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney Played this last night - what a smashing venue and well structured and organized tourney.:clap:clap All the dealers were on the ball - sorry Dik9, I'm not sure of your real name else I would have introduced myself, the only dealer I can remember by name was a geordie by the name of Paul, not because of his attempts at humour or even his distinctive Geordie accent - but because he had the largest zit I had seen in a long while right on the end of his nose :lol' I eventually finsihed a creditable 30th of 124 runners - played well and for a first visit was pleased with the way it went. I'll definitely be going again, (when I'm not required in work the next day :D) and maybe next time I'll donate a bit on the cash tables. I would urge anyone local to the club to head down there and see it first hand, and this Wednesday £25 buy-in is an excellent tourney to try it out.:ok A fuller review is on my blog .........

Re: Dusk Til Dawn Wednesday Night Tourney PMSL at his Zit, he has had much ribbing about it already :) Think I might print this one off for him LMAO My name is Richard and on Wednesday i was running the break list and cash games, wear glasses and am an ugly mofo :)