bangor sunday 2nd march

ey up lads don't get me wrong, this info not from my usual reliable source...but i've heard a whisper for one in the bumper at bangor.... 1700 our brian the guy i heard it off is a bit of a d1ckhead, but has give me some pretty good info before, especially eminating from the stables around malton. betfred have an early 20's, and i wont be about all day, so backing it and posting it early doors. the advice is e/w... just passing on what i have heard:ok tish

Re: bangor sunday 2nd march In Vino 5.00 Bangor Alan King has been the top trainer for NH Flat races so far this season. He is also one of the leading trainers for the course and his stable has been ticking over nicely all season long. In Vino is Kings' only horse at this meeting! and it ran a decent first time out race being the stable's 4th string in the race and finishing 4th. It then ran up against an 80/1 poke finishing 2nd however that may seem that it must have been a crap race but the 3rd horse in that race has come out since and won! I don't think King would send this all the way to Bangor if he did not think it would win being his only representative today! Fill yer boots! RP @3.25 :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.