Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine

swampster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine lol thanks mate... been meaning to do it for quite a while now! I'm gona play this freeroll and hopefully get to prague via the super sat (if it runs?!) Would pay direct but I'm skint, will play my A-Game! Would be good to keep you company morls!!

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Hi Again All, It seems that the most popular date for this tournament to be re-scheduled to is Wednesday. As such I have now changed the details in the tournament lobby to reflect this. The code, as printed in Flush Magazine, now works. I will be keeping an eye on this thread on and off all this afternoon, if you have any questions, please ask. Regards, Jamie

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine

so apprarently' date=' its now a code to be entered in the Promotions tab in CASHIER, not a password.[/quote'] ok,done that and says i am entered into the promotion,so is it a manual entry or do we still have to register???

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine hello Jamie are you there? :zzz ;) seems me is having the same problem as before with the reg button being non highlightable... oops just seen the post about the code... scurries away to try to enter code :ok Okay Ive been and done the code in promotions but having the same prob as Dico...

i cant even find the bloody tourney :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
Jones... Under Scheduled/All Scheduled the name of the tourney is Flush Magazine Prague Freeroll Buy in + Fee Invitational I made the mistake of looking for it under Prague and had the same problem as you :lol :lol :lol I hope that helps you find it ;) I'm still not in though :cry

try and register and see if it brings up a token to let you in just realised I need to work out if I can go before I get too involved :ok
Hi runa :) still no highlighted reg button for me... I looked at my account and I have no tourney token although when I entered the code in promotions earlier today eveything went okay and the code was accepted... maybe Jamie could shed some light on why!!!!! :wall

Hi runa :) still no highlighted reg button for me... I looked at my account and I have no tourney token although when I entered the code in promotions earlier today eveything went okay and the code was accepted... maybe Jamie could shed some light on why!!!!! :wall
i,m same as you mate :wall:wall:wall

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Hi all, If you have successfully entered the promotion code into the cashier, you will receive a token shortly. Once you have the token you will be able to register for the tournament. Please check again later on this afternoon. Don't worry, everything will be sorted before the tournament and you will be able to register. Regards, Jamie