Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine

swampster

Just a little last-minute offering from VC and Flush magazine. If you havent qualified yet or don't fancy buying into a super satellite for Prague, Flush is offering 10 seats into the super sat via a freeroll on Sunday night. Download the software, got to Scheduled Tournaments, go FREEROLLS and look for Flush Palooza Freeroll. To register, enter the password PPPFLUSH. The freeroll is this SUnday 2nd MArch at 8pm. cheers :D Jon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Ive just opened up the software and still the reg button is not highlighted, I'm going to contact support given there is only 4hrs left before it starts, lets see what happens... apparently the tokens have not been issued but they are trying to organise something and will update me in around 30 mins

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine

they are asking for scanned copy of page from magazine where the password is can someone upload the samehere
that means the p/word would be here for all to see... so I dont think thats a good idea said they will update me via chat window... so will wait for that

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Hi All, My name is Jamie. I am a representative of VC Poker. Please accept my apologies for the issue relating to this tournament. We only became aware of the issue this afternoon. Unfortunately, we are unable to resolve it before the tournament start time. I will be working to resolve this tomorrow and should have the code working by tomorrow lunch time. The tournament will be rescheduled for a day which suits the users of this forum. Please state which day you would like to play this tournament in a reply to this thread and I will have the tournament posted for whichever seems to be the consensus. We will close the vote at 12 noon GMT tomorrow, Monday 3rd of March. Again, please accept my apologies for this tournament not running as planned. Regards, Jamie Feaviour VC Poker.com

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Hi oddsoxmaz, Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to get the tournament sorted for tonight. The best I can do is have it rescheduled for a date which suits the majority. Jamie P.S. Emma says thanks for the compliment.

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine

Hi oddsoxmaz, Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to get the tournament sorted for tonight. The best I can do is have it rescheduled for a date which suits the majority. Jamie P.S. Emma says thanks for the compliment.
she is very welcome... speaks the truth does I :)

Re: Prague Poker Palooza FREEROLL - FLush Magazine Hi Again All, As per my original thread. Does anyone have any preference as to the day we to which reschedule this tournament? I am happy to go with whichever day this week seems to be the most popular. It's your choice guys. Let me know. Good Luck, Jamie Feaviour VC Poker.com