BK's Friday Night Deepstack

BridKid

Friday 29th February 2008 sees the birth of my new tournament which is played on Betfred every Friday evening.BK's Friday Night Deepstack.This is the main event for which you can buy straight in or try and qaulify through BK's Super Turbo feeders which are played 3 nights aweek at 7pm GMT for as little as $2.20 and 1 BK's deepstack tourney token for every $11 taken.All details are shown further down this page. This tournament used to be called the s-bet large stack which some of you might of played in the past.If the s-bet tournament is anything to go by ,I can assure you that you are going to be in for a good , well played out tournament each week with mainly UK & EIRE players.The banter at the tables is second to none and players showing lots of respect to each other.Many of the regular players can also vouch for this.You get what many consider " A really good game of poker ". I usually average around anything from 40 runners to sometimes just over 100,which makes for some decent prize money each week.With the new structure to this tournament I am expecting that as the weeks go on,this tournament will just grow and grow. I hope very much that some of you will come along and take part whenever you are available for the tournament. There is some very good online players that are members of this forum which can only add to the excitement of the already good players that play this tournament. I have brought this tournament to the POKER PLAYERS from a POKER PLAYER who like you, like to play a good, well respected game of tournament poker. BK's FREEZEOUT FEEDERS TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY @ 7:00pm Tournament Name : BK's Freezeout Feeder. Game Type: Texas No Limit Hold'Em Players Per table: 10 Maximum Players: 200 Minimum Players: 5 Starting Chips: 1500 Buy-in: $2 & 20 cent fee Blind Level: 25 and 50 increasing every 2 Minutes 1 seat into main event for every $11 BK's FRIDAY DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENT MAIN EVENT Players Per Table : 10 Game Type: Texas No Limit Hold'Em Starting Chips: 3000 Minimum Players: 5 Maximum Players: 200 ( could be increased as the numbers grow ) Buy in: $10 + $1 fee Rebuys : $5 for 2000 chips and only 2 re-buys per player allowed. Add-On: $5 for 2000 chips.At first break. Blind level: 25 & 50 increasing every 12 minutes. Start time & Day : Friday evenings at 8:00pm GMT BridKid:ok