Stan James Freerolls

Dodger

Friday 29th Feb - 2-9 suited=$29 For cash players, if you are dealt 2-9 suited on any table, than send us the Game ID to be credited with $29. This can be earned up to 4 times (one for each suit). $29k added to the Bad Beat Jackpot If that is not enough, 29k will be added to the Bad Beat Jackpot. We're not stopping there, we will also add 29 extra guaranteed seats to the 175k and 50k tournaments this weekend. You will find these extra seats in the daily satellites this Friday. Monday 3rd March - $5,000 freeroll We are culminating in a free to enter $5,000 freeroll with a 1st prize of $1000. Registration will start at 6pm for this special event. Tuesday 4th March - Friends of Stan James freeroll We finish of with an exclusive $2k freeroll to all members of our Facebook group 'Friends of Stan James'. The password will be PM'd to all members on the Day, so become a friend, give us Feedback, and become a winner at Stan James. Worth keeping an eye on. :ok

Re: Stan James Freerolls

anyone got the password for facebook freeroll.registered for the event in facebook but still no password
StanJames Facebook are sending another batch of pms on there facebook at 6pm with the password:ok

Re: Stan James Freerolls Kept checking my INBOX...nothing! Clicked on Updates and there were 3 messages from SJ with the password...had been looking in the wrong place then. Why they don't appear in the Inbox I don't really know.

Re: Stan James Freerolls

Kept checking my INBOX...nothing! Clicked on Updates and there were 3 messages from SJ with the password...had been looking in the wrong place then. Why they don't appear in the Inbox I don't really know.
no pass for me as yet I gave update a try like you suggested but nothing in there...