Draw System

Had this idea in my head yesterday and after having some success with it on the recent Catania v Milan game, thought I'd give it a bit of a test. The rules for this are as follows: Bet the draw when the Home team is below the away team on the ladder and; +There is a strong statistical record of draws in H2H games (venue specific, Home team's performance against opposition in reverse fixture doesn't apply); AND/OR +There is a strong occurence of the home (away) team drawing when playing home (away). Each bet will be for 20 units, and on league games only. I will list the primary and secondary qualification(s) for each game so that in a future point of time I can study which combination of primary and secondary qualifiers are most effective in predicting a drawn game. I will also add discouraging signs so that I can assess whether a particular absence of something can foretell a bad bet. Staked: 40 Returned: 0 Profit: -40 S/R: 0% [0/2]

Re: Draw System First game is up tomorrow, have gotten in early as the best odds were with SJ and will probably come in a little. League: French Ligue 2 Match: Dijon (18th) v Clermont Foot (5th) on 29th February 2008 Difference in places on table : 13 Odds: 3.00 (Stan James) H2H record: 3 of past 4 meetings were a draw Home team's season record of draws when playing away: 50% (6/12) [season Home Record is: 2-6-4] Away team's season record of draws when playing away: 75% (8/12) [season Away Record is: 1-8-3] Primary Qualification(s): H2H & Home Draw Record & Away Draw Record Secondary Qualifiation(s): None Major Discouraging Signs: None Minor Discouraging Signs: None

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.