NEW IDEA! Called half time/full time tam catcher

stipe86st

This system I Will call HT/FT team catcher , this is how it goes:

1.You need to pick one team (for example juventus), and check their results of half time and full time of every game. We are looking (x) equalise, tie on the half time, and win in the end (full time)

X / 1 or 2 (win-depends where is our team playing…home or visiting)

2. Our main target is to found one team witch did not played x on half time and won in the full time. We are searching for team who did not come x/win for at least 9 games in a row, including all competitions

3. When found that kind of team you start to play on that team to be (ht)x/win(ft). The odds are usualy beetween 4.15-4.35

4.The system of play is martingale. We play every next match on our team x/win with double bigger stake on every match…until we win

EXAMPLE:

1.) Juventus – Torino ht/ft pick:x/1 odds:4.25 stake:10E result: (0-0)0-0

-10E

2.) Parma – Juventus pick: x/2 odds:4.30 stake:20E result: (0-1)2-1

-20E

3.) Juventus – Catania pick:x/1 odds:4.20 stake:40E result: (1-1)3-1

40 E*4.20 = 168E In third try I have won 168E, but I have played 3 times and I have staked first 10E, second time 20E and third time 40E, that is 10+20+40=70

So…. 168E – 70E =98E

98E is total earnings

That is it, feel free to express your opinion on this

Re: NEW IDEA! Called half time/full time tam catcher Oh no, not another martingale:( Have you backchecked any results mate? If so and it would work with level stakes, then I would change it for a level stakes thingy - two losses with this kind of bets is rather optimistic and after some five losses you will be looking at a huge outlay for a minimum profit.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.