Poker magazines...

ihilty

Re: Poker magazines... Are you in the UK? If so - the subscription to PokerPlayer Magazine for £5 for 12 issues through the APAT site is an obvious first choice :ok Inside Poker is from the same stable, but I think aimed a little more seriously. Both mags will pay for themselves in no time with value freeroll entries - the rest is a bonus :ok And of course Flush magazine which is edited by our very own swampster :ok

Re: Poker magazines... Hi Interesting topic Here in Finland there are 2 local magazines - but I'm not so proficient in Finnish as to be able to read them.. You ca nget Poker Player magazine and Bluff Europe in the department stores at inflated prices. I enjoy PP magazine but am not such a Bluff fan. I subscribed to Card Player Europe, they have a great offer for a year subscription incl. shipping to Europe for 19 dollars - but it's not as good. Why do all the UK mags listed above limit their subscription offers to UK only??? Fred

Re: Poker magazines...

Not sure why exactly Fred, but are you a Brit? If so why not ask a family member to subscribe and forward them? :ok
OK - Have to admit - :drums - I'm French :loon Been in Finland for nearly ten years though The French version of CardPlayer is actually very good - I'm surprised that the content varies so much from one version to the next Fred

Re: Poker magazines...

OK - Have to admit - :drums - I'm French :loon
Serious question: why are the french so bad at poker? Don't think i've ever come across a half decent french player. I trust you're better of course but haven't played you. Back on topic: InsidePoker pwns all others no doubt.

Re: Poker magazines... Wouldn't say I'm good - I'm only a beginner, but enjoy the game a lot But we have had two winners in the past 4 EPTs and quite a bunch of good pros, really, Benyamine, Fitoussi, ElkY, Mattern etc In terms of average players it might be due to the sheer quantity of French people online that you notice more easily the bad ones..??