Lyon tickets plus accomodation and travel

Dean@Totesport

Theres a poker tourney set up on manutd.com/bet for any United fans to win: 1st – Two tickets for Manchester United v Lyon on Tuesday 4/3/08, hotel accommodation and return flights/travel 2nd – A signed shirt by one or more members of the first team 3rd - £150 (or currency equivalent) FREE bet on Manchester United v Lyon 4th – FREE buy-in worth $109 to a $50,000 Prize Super Tuesday poker Tournament Not that many entrants so far tbh so will have a good chance of winning.

Re: Lyon tickets plus accomodation and travel

Theres a poker tourney set up on manutd.com/bet for any United fans to win: 1st – Two tickets for Manchester United v Lyon on Tuesday 4/3/08, hotel accommodation and return flights/travel 2nd – A signed shirt by one or more members of the first team 3rd - £150 (or currency equivalent) FREE bet on Manchester United v Lyon 4th – FREE buy-in worth $109 to a $50,000 Prize Super Tuesday poker Tournament Not that many entrants so far tbh so will have a good chance of winning.
Cheers Dean! :ok What's the buy-in and when's the tourney taking place?....I've had a look in the Lobby without success! :unsure Cheers TQM P.S....Found it on the site as stated by Dean...not Betfred as assumed by me! $5.50 Sunday 24th February at 19:45 (altho' the site does say March) (REBUY FOR 1ST HOUR)

Re: Lyon tickets plus accomodation and travel Sorry pal, probably would have been good to put a few details on there. Its this sunday at 19:45. It's called "man utd special" in the lobby. Dont forget though its on manutd.com/bet, not betfred.com you can register for a new account with manutd.com/bet even if you already have betfred account. Here's the link to all the details: http://manutd.betfred.com/poker/d.asp?show=champions_league_special

Re: Lyon tickets plus accomodation and travel Finished 6th after some crappy connection problems, kicked out just after the break when about 12th but my chipstack lasted until 6th!! Unable to regain connection ????:wall (but my internet was fine, was playing Sky poker at the same time) Could see the lobby and my chips disappearing though:cry Logged a complaint with MUsupport (Betfred) but i expect they will blame my connection. I've just tried changing my password as advised by support and now it says the accounts locked, so i give up :\

Re: Lyon tickets plus accomodation and travel Ul wallg ... I felt sorry for you m8..... I came 4th – FREE buy-in worth $109 to a $50,000 Prize Super Tuesday poker Tournament which considering i'm a Liverpool fan is better than a trip to Mancland or a signed shirt ..... the £150 bet was a good alternative but hey lol