European basketball

Partizan +15 @1.85 Great value here on Partizan.They are playing better and better and their lost in Siena last week was result of manu games in short period but today i think they can keep this close.Pao is not in so good form lately Efes trashed them last week and they have derby match on weekend against Aris and probably wont push too much here.

Re: European basketball

Partizan +15 @1.85 Great value here on Partizan.They are playing better and better and their lost in Siena last week was result of manu games in short period but today i think they can keep this close.Pao is not in so good form lately Efes trashed them last week and they have derby match on weekend against Aris and probably wont push too much here.
:welcome Crazy North ok im convinced 10/11 @ B365 :hope Im on :unsure Football Tipper

Re: European basketball Yes i also put lot of money on this also is known very good relationship between this two clubs as Pao coach is good friend with Dusko Vujosevic Partizan coach and one other fact that Partizan center Nikola Pekovic will join next year will join PAO and he will have one motive more on today match.GL

Re: European basketball Lottomatica Roma-Unicaja Malaga Well this should be an interesting match tonight.Roma is known as a club who plays lot better in Euroleague and they are especially strong at home.Unicaja will be playing without Cabezas,Rodriguez and Sanchez and new signing Castle will play more minutes but Roma has adventage here.Roma as far as I know if with full squad today.Also Jabbar should make an important factor tonight for Roma.Both teams will play full attack and will not rush to end play with quick shots.Unicaja is playing lowsy on road and they rare score more than 70 points.I expect tight game Roma is in better situation tonight but under looks like a nice bet here and I will not miss it. Pick:Under 146.5 @1.95 6/10

Re: European basketball

Lottomatica Roma-Unicaja Malaga Well this should be an interesting match tonight.Roma is known as a club who plays lot better in Euroleague and they are especially strong at home.Unicaja will be playing without Cabezas,Rodriguez and Sanchez and new signing Castle will play more minutes but Roma has adventage here.Roma as far as I know if with full squad today.Also Jabbar should make an important factor tonight for Roma.Both teams will play full attack and will not rush to end play with quick shots.Unicaja is playing lowsy on road and they rare score more than 70 points.I expect tight game Roma is in better situation tonight but under looks like a nice bet here and I will not miss it. Pick:Under 146.5 @1.95 6/10
75-67 :clap:clap:clap Keep em coming