Lingfield 16/02/08

Re: Lingfield 16/02/08 Another crack at the handicaps tomorrow for me........ GL all and hope I can provide a winner or 4! :hope 2.55 Lingfield ……Fusili

Hard to go against Mutamassek here but his last few victories have been narrow ones, and I wanted to find something to take him on at a better price. Littmoden is 2 handed here and I suspect he has some kind of tactic to try and get Mutamaseek beaten. The favourite is once again up in the weights and more importantly for me up in class. Fusili has won class 3 and class 4 events in the past and is down 10lbs since his last win over this course. I just feel his time is coming again soon.

3.30 Lingfield ….Speedy Sam

Ran too bad to be true L.T.O (he pulled far too hard) and im willing to give him another chance. Given a weight and class drop and to quote once again from the R.P his penultimate race was “not far off a winter derby trial standard”. Has a 4lb pull in weights with Sgt Schultz for that race also and at thr R.P forecast price of 10/1 il be having some E/W

4.05 Lingfield…. Fyodor

His last run wasn’t all that bad as he was switched a few times to try and get competitve and wasn’t beaten far. Back down to a winnable mark now and another whos win is just around the corner as he seems to be hitting form

4.35 Lingfield…Sailor King

Beat Super Frank L.t.O who was just nailed by Bazroy L.t.O and the way he won pulling away from the field suggests that the trip wont be a problem either. Just seems better value to me at a larger forecast price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.