wolverhampton 15/02(evening)

2050 nigella been a massive move for this one backed in at all rates from 16's into a general 7/2 with some 9/2 in places. looks like a significant move that i will be having a go on. trainer in good form(es mcmahon) 2 from 2 in last 2 weeks, cd form, pipe opener at kempton 3 weeks ago. i must be getting old, i remember its sire band on the run trained by brian mcmahon landing a few touches a few years ago:( dt

Re: wolverhampton 15/02(evening) 650 Wolverhampton Sovereignty ~13/2 EW i'd shortlisted this horse in the past, so the name rang a bell. this is such a close race, so not a lot to pick between the runners, but this also makes it a good race for value, with the favourite at about 5/1 with 1/4 EW odds on the top 3. i've gone for Sov. by process of elimination really, but if you forgive its last run for being caught out wide, then it was on a great run with 2 back-to-back wins, one being at Wolverhampton. a tough one to pick, i've also got an EW bet on Mineral Rights, but will go with Sovereignty for my BOTD :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.