v-points satellite,,,,it is top 10 who get vpoints isnt it?

teaulc

Re: v-points satellite,,,,it is top 10 who get vpoints isnt it?

well still havent heard anything and no v-points in the account either, i wouldnt mind if i got an email saying they are looking into it,but nothing.:@
Did you send your email to: [email protected] Ive sent emails to virgin on a few occasions using the above email, always received an answer within 24 hours. Aldric

Re: v-points satellite,,,,it is top 10 who get vpoints isnt it? I think Joe and Ted are out of the office at the moment - Ted is back on Tuesday - not sure about Joe (but at a guess, maybe the same) - this is done manually, so if the're not there, it doesn't get done till they're back.... Come on though Al - this is Virgin, when have they let us down for anything? I'm sure it will be sorted.....

Re: v-points satellite,,,,it is top 10 who get vpoints isnt it?

I think Joe and Ted are out of the office at the moment - Ted is back on Tuesday - not sure about Joe (but at a guess, maybe the same) - this is done manually, so if the're not there, it doesn't get done till they're back.... Come on though Al - this is Virgin, when have they let us down for anything? I'm sure it will be sorted.....
yeah i know,trev... just being a bit impatient this week :moon