• No Poker
    • 19:00 GMT BetonBet February European Leaderboard - $1300 Gtd
    • 19:30 GMT Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added
    • 19:30 GMT Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20:00 GMT PokerKings February Poker League
    • 20:00 GMT Full Tilt Hendon Mob League Limit Holdem - Leg 4/15
    • 20:00 GMT StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20:00 GMT Virgin Bluff Mag Virgin Festival Freeroll
    • 20.15 GMT VC Prague Palooza Stage 1 MTT Sat (rebuy)
    • 20:00 Stans Hawaiian 501 Bounty
    • 21:00 Paddy Lubey Tuesday $500 Added

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February ** I've included the VC Palooza $5.50+0.50 rebuy satellite in the poll as a reminder to those who still have tokens to use. This runs every day (except Thurs which is Supersat night) but is often being cancelled due to lack of numbers. It may need a co-ordinated assault all on the same night to get one started, and hopefully one of us through.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February ** The Hawaii 501 Bounty With the Premier league getting well underway we've got a good season to look forward to…. but enough of this; we've got you one of dart's true superstars to play your hand against in the exclusive Wayne Mardle $501 bounty! The illustrious Wayne “Hawaii 501” Mardle will be checking out the tables at Stan James Poker Tuesday night and has a $501 bounty on his head in our originally named “Hawaii 501 Bounty” tournament. In addition to this, we're going to throw in our usual Stan James Poker team players with $50 bounties on their heads as well so there's a great chance to walk away with some wonga! Here are the all important tournament details:

Date Tuesday 12th February
Time 8.00pm UK
Buy-in $5.01 + $0.50
Location “Scheduled Tournaments” and “Special” Tabs
Added Prize

Signed Hawaiian Shirt for 1st place

Not only are we offering a massive bounty on Wayne’s head but the winner of the tournament will receive an original Wayne Mardle Hawaiian shirt signed by the man himself. You can recognise Wayne at the tables by his alias which is none other than "hawaii501" So get down to the virtual oche now and register for this fantastic tournament!

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February **

I've included the VC Palooza $5.50+0.50 rebuy satellite in the poll as a reminder to those who still have tokens to use. This runs every day (except Thurs which is Supersat night) but is often being cancelled due to lack of numbers. It may need a co-ordinated assault all on the same night to get one started' date=' and hopefully one of us through.[/quote'] i suggested this weeks ago but it was frowned upon because its a re-buy :eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February **

i suggested this weeks ago but it was frowned upon because its a re-buy :eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes:eyes
I think you misunderstand - Helen isn't proposing it as a Focus Game, just suggesting that those with tokens try and use them at the same time..... It cannot be a focus game (now or before) because it is a rebuy - it can however be in the poll to remind people to try and use their tokens :ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February ** Bluff was always in contention :ok VPoints is not a contender (because it's raked hands) Leader at 18:30 will be focus (I'm guessing the Bluff Freeroll ;) ) - As you say - password is freely available on the BluffEurope web site :ok

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 12th February ** God I fcukin hate Boss Media. :wall Freezes up and kicks me out with "server doesn't know the error" message. So I close down the client using task manager. Fire it up again only to be told "player still logged in, please try in a few minutes". Fcukin useless piece of shit software. :@