where to play???

the croc

not sure how much rake i generate each month but was ranked 29th player on virgin last month so i know its above the average.so with pokerkings and poker trillion coming along would i be better moving sites to play cash? obviously new sites would give me bonus that i can clear,also 30% rakeback is much more than i am getting from virgin i would think.benefits of virgin,established site with good relations with pl,free entry to 2000 euro freeroll when in top 30,approx 1600 v points last month. decisions decisions

Re: where to play??? It sounds as though Virgin are earning a decent amount of rake from you. It might be worth contacting them and explaining that although you'd like to keep playing there, you can get a better rakeback deal elsewhere, and asking if they can give you a better deal. The worst they can do is say no.

Re: where to play???

Dont think loyalty comes into it :unsure Its about whats best to maximise your returns in my opinion.If i was playing cash as much as you croc i would be looking at the best rake deals.Of course preference of network may come into it etc
they are all on the boss network so im still against the same players as now

It sounds as though Virgin are earning a decent amount of rake from you. It might be worth contacting them and explaining that although you'd like to keep playing there, you can get a better rakeback deal elsewhere, and asking if they can give you a better deal. The worst they can do is say no.
they should be getting even more now as i move up the levels,wish i had an exact figure but im sure virgin have that already.

Guest gazza271

Re: where to play??? Agree with the others about contacting Virgin mate, Joe Legge is a top bloke and very approachable :ok Nothing to lose by sending him an email:ok

Re: where to play??? U got me wondering about what your actual rake will be. Working off your new level $1/$2 and presuming you play for 2 hours a day on one table only.With a rake offer of 30% the very rough estimates are as follows ps based on 100 hands p/hour on 6 handed table(Boss is only 5 handed calculator only allowed for 6 though) Daily $14 Weekly $101 Monthly $432 Annual $5,256 Hope it helps :ok

Re: where to play??? I'd go where the rakeback was too. Which has brought up a Q - I don't think i have rakeback on Paradise, but have just started playing cash games there - would i be able to e-mail them asking for a rakeback deal or is there anything else i can do?

Nade you sign up through website i think start of every month pretty sure its 30% on paradise but check m8 :ok
What do you mean, at the start of every month you can apply for rakeback? :unsure
a bit off topic but on Virgin poker can you withdraw winnings straight onto your card or do you need passport photocopies and all that malarky first:unsure
I was able to withdraw to Neteller no probs..

U got me wondering about what your actual rake will be. Working off your new level $1/$2 and presuming you play for 2 hours a day on one table only.With a rake offer of 30% the very rough estimates are as follows ps based on 100 hands p/hour on 6 handed table(Boss is only 5 handed calculator only allowed for 6 though) Daily $14 Weekly $101 Monthly $432 Annual $5,256 Hope it helps :ok
rake was over $800 last month,would expect it to be over $1500 this month if all goes to plan.so 30% would give me $500

Re: where to play??? Nade :okLooking at website you fill online form(thought i got e-mail saying you need to fill this form in every month but must of wiped it:unsure) Cash Back You can now exchange the points you earn each month for cash. The more points you earn the more cash you receive. Your points will be converted to cash based on the below table:

Level FPP's Bonus
11,000 - 1,999 25.00 €
22,000 - 2,999 50.00 €
33,000 - 3,999 100.00 €
Players Club Premium4,000 +Unlimited
Register for cash redemption by filling in this online form. You will receive confirmation by email within 24 hours of registering. On the first day of every month any unused points you have earned in the previous month will then be converted to cash. Unused points are points you have earned during the month but not spent buying into tournaments. Any points you do spend will be taken from your end of month total to be converted to cash meaning you can enter which ever tournaments you wish and convert your remaining points to cash. Points used to buy-in to tournaments will be deducted from the end of month points total used to calculate bonus amount. Easy to collect: Earn 1 FPP for every €0.25 you rake