Lay X

Kate

Re: Lay X Wow, nice response! I don't plan to mention any web site (I read the rules of the forum before joining), and I'm not selling anything!! u insane? That blog doesn't sell anything neither!! And besides that, I think 99% of people in this forum will not be able to understand it anyway since it is written in spanish! I just asked 2 questions that nobody answered. Thanks! :wall

Re: Lay X

Wow, nice response! I don't plan to mention any web site (I read the rules of the forum before joining), and I'm not selling anything!! u insane? That blog doesn't sell anything neither!! And besides that, I think 99% of people in this forum will not be able to understand it anyway since it is written in spanish! I just asked 2 questions that nobody answered. Thanks! :wall
your opening post has a number of similarities to the many spammers we get here - its nothing personal ;) i'm pretty sure as you start joining in round the place, it'll be evident that you're here to participate rather than sell quick enough :cheers

Re: Lay X aliando, i just edited my original post and removed the "offending" words. i hope now i get some answers to my questions. (never thought it was so complicated to post a message and not to offend anyone) thanks, kate

Re: Lay X ...i'm sure aliando didnt mean to offend, just do seem to get quite a few purchasable system peddlers trying to flog their wares on here :tongue2 But that's not you, so I guess there's no harm done, right?! but anyway..... this is a particular strategy being blogged online? Called "laying the draw"....sounds a little, dno - as if it was the easiest thing in the world (which of course it is not :loon) so you're sounding out our opinion on it? i guess most haven't heard of it, any details you can spare to help us out in making a decision?! few points you should consider: 1. i guess if it was so good there would be an english translation available (although...perhaps it would be all over the Spanish translation of PL?!!!) 2. PL has a wealth of information (strategies, selections, data, opinion...and perhaps most importantly EXPERIENCE) regarding making profits from betting, why not spend a few hours looking through the forums - not saying PL is the be all and end all, but it does have an awful lot 3. a lot of strategies I come across these days are variations of old techniques anyway (for example, both Football2020 and Cashmaster are variations on the Martingale system). is this any different? or as with paying systems, is it just the old repackaged?j (minus the "maybe-i-should-take-this-risk" price on it to reel people in of course!) 4. we do have punters here with A LOT of experience, and whether they have taken this particular strategy or not, i'm sure there are countless others that have been tried and failed the acid test - as a rule, consistency is the MAIN PROBLEM with these strategies (apart from the obvioius plagarism on flawed theories ;)) laying systems have to be very consistent, as a few consecutive losses and BOOM goes your bank, how does your strategy hold to this? although not exactly answering your question - i hope this can help i guess my answer can't really be complete unless you were to put some more details up though.....

Re: Lay X lunatism, please find my comments below. ***i'm sure aliando didnt mean to offend, just do seem to get quite a few purchasable system peddlers trying to flog their wares on here :tongue2 But that's not you, so I guess there's no harm done, right?!*** I understand, I apologize, it was a wrong way to start posting, but I never mentioned any site anyway. I was just looking for an answer to my question. ***but anyway..... this is a particular strategy being blogged online? Called "laying the draw"....sounds a little, dno - as if it was the easiest thing in the world (which of course it is not :loon)**** sure it is not easy. And, like I said, it is not called laying the draw, the site is written in spanish. ***so you're sounding out our opinion on it?*** yes, i was expecting some opinions on what league do you prefer to lay the x. ***i guess most haven't heard of it, any details you can spare to help us out in making a decision?!*** i will pm the site to mydogdylan and if you want just contact her for a translation or explanation. i don't want to post any details or comments on this issue anymore, reason is i'm new in the forum and don't want to be lectured again. the only thing i would like u to know is trading trading is involved. ***1. i guess if it was so good there would be an english translation available *** maybe is not that good, i'm not an expert (yet). i didnt ask 4 any english translation because i can understand spanish. ***2. PL has a wealth of information (strategies, selections, data, opinion...and perhaps most importantly EXPERIENCE) regarding making profits from betting, why not spend a few hours looking through the forums - not saying PL is the be all and end all, but it does have an awful lot*** oh yes, u r right, done that. actually i'm interested in jtw1 post about under 2.5 goals, very interesting. ***3. a lot of strategies I come across these days are variations of old techniques anyway (for example, both Football2020 and Cashmaster are variations on the Martingale system). is this any different? or as with paying systems, is it just the old repackaged?j (minus the "maybe-i-should-take-this-risk" price on it to reel people in of course!)*** like i said, it is something about trading, and everything is posted 4 free. if it was some kind of "paying service" i wouldn't even look at it. ***4. we do have punters here with A LOT of experience, and whether they have taken this particular strategy or not, i'm sure there are countless others that have been tried and failed the acid test - as a rule, consistency is the MAIN PROBLEM with these strategies (apart from the obvioius plagarism on flawed theories ;)) laying systems have to be very consistent, as a few consecutive losses and BOOM goes your bank, how does your strategy hold to this?*** again, it is NOT my strategy, i don;t even mastered 100% yet. thanks for the welcome. now... anyone up to answer my question in regards of the most suitable european league to lay draws?

• 2 months later...

Re: Lay X @ pastoralle - I wonder what's made you resurface after almost a year, with four posts under your belt - all about a nonsense request - and criticise. Betting is not a nursery game at being told what to do to win. @ Kate - I am sure there have been several strategies that included laying the draw in the past, some of them defo smelt of martingalism (for which a lay @ 2/1 is not the best of options, btw). Try the search option - above;)

I dont think anyone on here really has a system that works at all I have looked through here many times and I have yet to see anything that works consistantly I think most people are just romancers to tell the truth
Who is this guy ?

I dont think anyone on here really has a system that works at all I have looked through here many times and I have yet to see anything that works consistantly I think most people are just romancers to tell the truth
You're obviously not reading the right threads. :loon

look harder. there are lot's of systems on here that have been showing profit over time. And you are doing them all an injustice by claiming that you "dont think anyone on here has a system that works at all". Most of the systems "out there" in the world being sold DO have catches attached though, and many fall flat on their faces over time, but that does not mean that you cannot make living from betting. Just because folks don't go shouting from rooftops about how they earn their living from gambling doesn't mean it doesn't happen