Towcester 31st Jan 2008

Event Tow 2.00
Selection Millinium Mag (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 31/01/2008
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 8.00 (Back)
Reasoning Meeting - Towcester Time - 2.00 Selection - Millinium Mag Surely there is something wrong with the pricing here ? . Took its time to get its act together but showed what its capable of LTO at Huntington.Risen 7lbs for that but still very well treated indeed. Not much stands out here in this one and I expected to see this one priced about 11/4 or 5/2 - Certainly not at 7/1. This really should be an Each Way bet to nothing if it has gotten over its habit of shipping its rider. Im willing to take that chance...

Re: Towcester 31st Jan 2008 Pretty awful contest in my opinion, the winner of this could come from anywhere and maybe that it how 7/1 can be justified. If I was to place a bet on this race I'd side with the most consistent horse and that would be Kinkeel at 10/1. Not a born winner but should get around and if betting e/w as you probably should in this race you would hope for decent position coming into the business end of the race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.