Premier League Darts System 2008

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008

Yes the players on the left are the ones that throw first and that is the key really' date=' in other tournaments we do not know who has the darts, so trying to predict the correct score becomes much more of a guessing game. At least here the chances of the home player (with the darts) winning 8-1, 8-3 and 8-5 and the away player (without the darts) 8-2, 8-4 and 8-6, I believe are increased.[/quote'] Thanks, well even though i've had a few wins on the singles, i think i've probably wasted some money backing things like 8-5 and 8-6 for the same player as i didn't realise it was a pre-determined first thrower, giving a lower chance of certain scores. :ok

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Staked 208 pts Returned 192 pts P/L -16 Yield -7.14%. Nearly nailed a big one with a part 8-4 win on the cards with part on tops and jenkins needing 136 but jenkins took out 136, only then to lose his throw and the match in the next leg.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Staked 224 pts Returned 219 pts P/L -5 Yield -2.23% Two results tonights which means overall a minor loss for the event which isnt too bad I guess. Certainly in terms of trying to predict the correct scores of a match, I believe this system is a much more 'scientific' way of predicting scores. If someone bets on a player to win 8-2 when he is throwing first then they believe he will win the match by breaking his opponent and whilst that clearly is always a possibility, the main chance is that he is unlikely to do it, he is more likely to win the match 8-1 when he leads 7-1 rather lose his throw and win the match by breaking his opponent, and this continues throughout the various scorelines possible. One thing I have noticed though is that I think some of the bookies are winding to this a bit more as some of these more fancied scorelines are much shorter than they were at the start of the league. If the format is the same, then it is something I will do next year, in other darts events this year its impossible to do though as you dont know who has the throw beforehand.