Premier League Darts System 2008

One thing that can sometimes be profitable in this event is backing the correct scorelines even more confidently so than normal. This is because we already know who has the throw for each match so a player throwing first is more likely to win 8-5 than 8-6 with 1 break, 2 breaks would be 8-3 rather than 8-4. Now it does not always follow as a player can break the throw to win the game and therefore win 8-6 or whatever but I believe a strategy like this can be beneficial and will add it to my bets in the League and see how it goes if that is ok. I will have 2 pts per selection and normally based on the player I think will win each game so it is subjective. Think I will do 2 selections per night to start with so one of the three possible winning scorelines is not used. Again may look into seeing if using all three could be profitable. The draws will come into this and mean there will be some games where there will be a loss unless I really feel an draw could be on the cards. Remember player with the throw it is more likely to be (8-1,8-3,8-5) and against the throw (8-2,8-4,8-6.)

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Week 1 Barneveld v Mardle 8-3 @ 11-2, 8-5 @ 6/1 Lewis v Jenkins 8-4 @ 10/1, 8-6 @ 6/1 Manley v Part 8-4 @ 7/1 8-6 @ 11/2 Taylor v Wade 8-4 @ 14/1 8-6 @ 7/1 So that is two points for every scoreline and 16 pts staked in total for week one.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Staked 16 pts Returned 16 pts P/L 0 Yield 0% Wade was the only winner, 8-6 @ 7/1 which means all level for week 1. Of the other games there was a draw, a Barney win but 8-4 (away score) and Lewis who did win 8-5 (home score) but I was on Jenkins.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Yield so far is -2% not -0.02. Wont see these games as will be at WHL. Tricky selections this week as although I see Taylor winning the other three look tough to call and there probably will be the seemingly inevitable draw. Mardle is my 'outsider' I fancy especially with the throw, his price on winning with 2 breaks (8-3) looks big @ 25/1. John Part v James Wade 8-4 @ 7/1 8-6 @ 6/1 Wayne Mardle v Adrian Lewis 8-3 @ 25/1 8-5 @ 10/1 Peter Manley v Phil Taylor 8-2 @ 8/1 8-4 @ 9/2 Terry Jenkins v Raymond van Barneveld 8-4 @ 13/2 8-6 @ 6/1.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 .... obviously a lot of thought gone into this Woody, I quite like your idea in principle, but at the end of the day it is still down to just how well each player is throwing the darts. If both are throwing equally well, then your plan has a good chance of coming together.:ok

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Thanks we will see how it goes this week where I wont see it as will be at WHL. Week 6. Wayne Mardle v James Wade 8-4 @ 5/1 8-6 @ 11/2 Adrian Lewis v John Part 8-3 @ 9/1 8-5 @ 5/1 Terry Jenkins v Peter Manley 8-3 @ 8/1 8-5 @ 5/1 Raymond van Barneveld v Phil Taylor 8-4 @ 15/2 8-6 @ 11/2.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 I have realised I have made a slight error the last couple of weeks from week 7 and 8. In week 7, Wade won 8-5 @ 11/2 and Taylor 8-3 @ 13/2 which meant from the 16 pts staked that week, 28 pts returned not 24 pts as I indicated. Also the next week, Part won 8-5 @ 6/1 and Taylor 8-4 @ 6/1 which meant from the 16 pts staked that week, 28 pts returned not 24 pts. So that combined with tonights results, Wade 8-4 @ 6/1 and Mardle 8-5 @ 15/2 means that: Staked 144 pts Returned 150 pts P/L +6 Yield +4.17%

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008 Only just seen this thread, good luck with it Woody! I've been having a few correct score bets during the darts but not tried to work out a system. Am i correct in thinking that the players on the left are the ones that throw first? Thanks in advance.

Re: Premier League Darts System 2008

Only just seen this thread' date=' good luck with it Woody! I've been having a few correct score bets during the darts but not tried to work out a system. Am i correct in thinking that the players on the left are the ones that throw first? Thanks in advance.[/quote'] Yes the players on the left are the ones that throw first and that is the key really, in other tournaments we do not know who has the darts, so trying to predict the correct score becomes much more of a guessing game. At least here the chances of the home player (with the darts) winning 8-1, 8-3 and 8-5 and the away player (without the darts) 8-2, 8-4 and 8-6, I believe are increased.