Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results

Subzero

Hi all, I noticed there are already 2 similar threads, but let me introduce this 1. Since a few months i bet under 2.5 on matches in low-scoring leagues but not really according to some sort of system. I just looked at the league standings and then decided which games could end under 2.5. I made some money with it(not much) so i think my new strategy can be a little more profitable when you look at other factors besides total goals made. So i developed this strategy: - Only bet on leagues where the avg. number of goals in a match is < 2.4 - Total unders in a league minimum 55%. - Minimum odds 1.50. - Home team should have at least 2 unders in last 3 home games, away team 2 unders in last 3 away games. - Average number of goals scored by the combined home and away team should be 2 or less(example: Team A has played 10 home matches, in which were scored a total of 16 goals. Team B has played 10 away matches, in which were scored a total of 22 goals. So a total of 38 goals scored in 20 matches = 1,9. - The stronger the stats, the more i bet. All bets are 2,3 or 4 units. - Start Bank 100 Units I will post my picks here regualrly, and also keep you updated about my results.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.