Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results

Subzero

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results and Brest-Nantes finished....1-2 with, as always, a goal in injury time. ok enough of betting with different stakes, from now on i bet 3 units every game. Bank reset at 100 units. Friday's pick: Guingamp - Angers @ 1.55

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Friday result: Guingamp - Angers 1-0 :lol Winning bets: 1/1 New Bank: 101,65 units Saturday's picks: St. Etienne - Nancy @ 1.55 Arles - Tours @ 1.55 Rodez - Laval @ 1.65 Kallithea - Thrasivoulos @ 1.55 Ashdod - Bnei Saknin @ 1.70 Numancia - Albacete @ 1.62 Sigma Olomouc - Bohemians @ 1.55

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Saturday results: St. Etienne - Nancy 4-0 :@ Arles - Tours 2-0 :lol Rodez - Laval 1-0 :lol Kallithea - Thrasivoulos 1-0 :lol Ashdod - Bnei Saknin 3-1 :@ Numancia - Albacete 1-0 :lol Sigma Olomouc - Bohemians 1-1 :lol Winning Bets: 6/8 Previous Bank: 101,65 units New Bank: 104,41 units Sunday's picks: Monaco - Bordeaux @ 1.60 Aris - Asteras Tripolis @ 1.55 Agios Dimitrios - Panthrakikos @ 1.60 Cremonese - Monza @ 1.65 Lanciano - Arezzo @ 1.55 Massese - Perugia @ 1.62 Sorrento - Salernitana @ 1.57 Sporting Braga - Vitoria Setubal @ 1.55 Mlada Boleslav - Jablonec @ 1.60

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Sunday results: Monaco - Bordeaux 0-6......:gimme Aris - Asteras Tripolis 2-0 :lol Agios Dimitrios - Panthrakikos:sadpostponed Cremonese - Monza 0-0 :lol Lanciano - Arezzo 2-1 :@ Massese - Perugia 1-2 :@ Sorrento - Salernitana 1-0 :lol Sporting Braga - Vitoria Setubal 2-3 :@ Mlada Boleslav - Jablonec 1-1 :lol Winning bets: 10/16 Previous Bank: 104,41 units New Bank: 99,52 units Monday's pick: Verona - Legnano @ 1.57

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Monday result: Verona - Legnano 2-3 :@ Winning bets: 10/17 Previous Bank: 99,52 units New Bank: 96,52 units Friday's picks: Angers - Niort @ 1.67 Le Havre - Dijon @ 1.80 Because of the good odds, i will stake 4 units on the Le Havre - Dijon match.

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Friday results: Angers - Niort 1-1 :lol Le Havre - Dijon 1-0 :lol Winning bets: 12/19 Previous Bank: 96,52 units New Bank: 101,73 units Saturday's picks: Strasbourg - Sochaux @ 1.60 Nimes - Creteil @ 1.55 Agios Dimitrios - Kallithea @ 1.57 Widzew Lodz - Odra Wodzislaw @ 1.60 Slovan Liberec - Teplice @ 1.58

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Saturday results: Strasbourg - Sochaux 0-2 :lol Nimes - Creteil 1-1 :lol Agios Dimitrios - Kallithea 0-2 :lol Widzew Lodz - Odra Wodzislaw 4-3 :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Slovan Liberec - Teplice 4-0 :@ Winning bets: 15/24 Previous Bank: 101,73 units New Bank: 100,89 units Sunday's picks: Toulouse - Olympique Marseille @ 1.56 Iraklis - AEK Athens @ 1.60 Xanthi - Larissa @ 1.60 Paganese - Foggia @ 1.55 Ancona - Sorrento @ 1.60 Juve Stabia - Lanciano @ 1.57 Perugia - Sambenedettese @ 1.65 Rio Ave - Vizela @ 1.60

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Sunday results: Toulouse - Olympique Marseille 0-0 :lol Iraklis - AEK Athens 0-1 :lol Xanthi - Larissa 1-1 :lol Paganese - Foggia 0-1 :lol Ancona - Sorrento 1-0 :lol Juve Stabia - Lanciano 3-1 :@ Perugia - Sambenedettese 1-0 :lol Rio Ave - Vizela 1-0 :lol 7/8 winners today...looks like we're finally get something going on here. Winning bets: 22/32 Previous Bank: 100,89 units New Bank: 110,37 units

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Wednesday result: Kerkyra - Panthrakikos 0-0 :lol 4 other games from Greece-2, which i DID NOT bet in the end because of low odds all ended under...:wall But hey, we have a winner so why am i complaining? ;) Winning bets: 23/33 Previous Bank: 110,37 units New Bank: 112,08 units After a bad start with this strategy i have some confidence now, of course helped by the latest results and the adjustments i made. So let's move on to France for 2 games in the 2nd division. Friday's picks: Guingamp - Sedan @ 1.57 Montpellier - Angers @ 1.57

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results How does this work then? You lose 15% of your bank on this strategy, then you 'reset' your bank under the premise of a 'staking plan change'? You havent changed the selection process, nor added any filters to the system, so isnt it (at best) misleading to reset the bank to 100, only because youve done a minor change to the staking? To make it even worse, you deviate from your new staking plan after ONE week, and do the same staking as you did before the bank reset. At best its a mistake, and at worse it seems like misleading. Certainly not enough to warrant wiping out all the loses the system had beforehand. Imagine if there was someone who followed your picks with rereal money, from the start. Whilst youre showing a heathly 10% profit with your stats, that poor sod still hasnt broken even yet. If there was a change in the system, then fair enough, but doing it because of a staking plan change (which you broke almost instantly, as well) seems pretty shoddy in my opinion.

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results

How does this work then? You lose 15% of your bank on this strategy, then you 'reset' your bank under the premise of a 'staking plan change'? You havent changed the selection process, nor added any filters to the system, so isnt it (at best) misleading to reset the bank to 100, only because youve done a minor change to the staking? To make it even worse, you deviate from your new staking plan after ONE week, and do the same staking as you did before the bank reset. At best its a mistake, and at worse it seems like misleading. Certainly not enough to warrant wiping out all the loses the system had beforehand. Imagine if there was someone who followed your picks with rereal money, from the start. Whilst youre showing a heathly 10% profit with your stats, that poor sod still hasnt broken even yet. If there was a change in the system, then fair enough, but doing it because of a staking plan change (which you broke almost instantly, as well) seems pretty shoddy in my opinion.
This is not completely true. In the beginning i was staking 2,3 or 4 units. But the majority of bets in which i staked 3 or 4 units were lost. So i decided to flat betting 3 units, so when i hit a bad run it doesn't hit me as hard when i use the staking plan used before. Because of this adjustment i decided to reset the bank at 100 units, to get a good overview of my results with the new staking plan.

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Friday results: Guingamp - Sedan 2-1 :@ Montpellier - Angers 1-0 :lol Winning bets: 24/35 Previous Bank: 112,08 units New Bank: 110,79 units Saturday's picks: Cherno More Varna - Pirin Blagoevgrad @ 1.55 Lorient - Nancy @ 1.55 Cannes - Sete @ 1.55 Maccabi Netanya - Bnei Yehuda @ 1.60 Legia - LKS Lodz @ 1.893 (4units) Racing Ferrol - Albacete @ 1.57

Friday results: Guingamp - Sedan 2-1 :@ Montpellier - Angers 1-0 :lol Winning bets: 24/35 Previous Bank: 112,08 units New Bank: 110,79 units Saturday's picks: Cherno More Varna - Pirin Blagoevgrad @ 1.55 Lorient - Nancy @ 1.55 Cannes - Sete @ 1.55 Maccabi Netanya - Bnei Yehuda @ 1.60 Legia - LKS Lodz @ 1.893 (4units) Racing Ferrol - Albacete @ 1.57
congrats mate! 5 of 6 were winners :cheers

and as always the one you risked the most was the loser :spank
Yes but after half an hour of play i saw this loser coming. Legia - LKS Lodz was a game between the nr.2 and nr.15 in the standings(that explains the good odds), so i expected a 1-0 or maybe a 2-0 home victory since both teams are low-scoring. After 15 minutes Lodz took a surprising lead but 15 minutes later they got a red card. So i thought this game is doomed to finish 2-1...and it happened by goals in the 65th and 85th minute. So close to a perfect day...;) Saturday's results: Cherno More Varna - Pirin Blagoevgrad 1-0 :lol Lorient - Nancy 0-0 :lol Cannes - Sete 1-1 :lol Maccabi Netanya - Bnei Yehuda 0-0 :lol Legia - LKS Lodz 2-1 :@ Racing Ferrol - Albacete 1-1 :lol Winning bets: 29/41 Previous Bank: 110,79 units New Bank: 115,25 units Now for sunday we have a realtively quiet day, no football in Italy Serie C. Chernomorets Burgas - Belasitsa Petrich @ 1.885 (4 units) St. Etienne - Nice @ 1.60 Aris - Atromitos @ 1.62 Naval - Nacional Madeira @ 1.55 Vizela - Feirense @ 1.55 Today the return of my favourite under team, Nacional Madeira. They have a current streak of 11! straight unders, and for the season they are 18/20. Last couple of weeks i didn't select them because they clashed with high-scoring teams but they just keep on playing unders, even when they meet top-ranked teams Benfica and Porto(actually, they beat Porto 1-0 and held Benfica to 0-0 in Estadio da Luz). Still i was able to find a bookie that offered 1.55 so we have a bet here. Now you maybe wonder, where are the Greece division 2 matches? I selected 4 this weekend but the odds on unders for these matches are dropping fast last couple of weeks, sometimes as low as 1.35. And some bookies even don't offer it anymore. Eventually it was inevitable bookies find out that this is a crazy league, with 74% unders and average scoring of just 1.80. But i really need 1.55 minimum so no bets for me. I know it sounds crazy, but this league really need some overs :loon

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Finally, the perfect day :cow Sunday results: Chernomorets Burgas - Belasitsa Petrich 0-0 :lol St. Etienne - Nice 0-0 :lol Aris - Atromitos 2-0 :lol Naval - Nacional Madeira 1-1 :lol Vizela - Feirense 1-0 :lol Winning bets: 34/46 Previous Bank: 115,25 units New Bank: 125,75 units

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results It's Friday night, again we go to France 2nd division but we also have a match from Poland. France-2 has been good for me so far but in Poland i am 0/2. Let's improve my results in the far east ;) Friday's picks: Brest - Dijon @ 1.57 Clermont - Troyes @ 1.65 Sosnowiec - Legia @ 1.70

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Polish football, what have i done to you to threat me this way? For the 2nd week in a row a last minute goal and again Legia is involved. 0/3 so far in a league with 60% unders:unsure Friday results: Brest - Dijon 0-0 :lol Clermont - Troyes 1-2 :@ Sosnowiec - Legia 2-1 :@ Winning bets: 35/49 Previous Bank: 125,75 units New Bank: 121,46 units Saturday's picks: Belasitsa Petrich - CSKA Sofia @ 1.80 (4units) Toulouse - Sochaux @ 1.55 Martigues - Romorantin @ 1.55 Bnei Saknin - Maccabi Netanya @ 1.55 Maccabi Haifa - Beitar Jerusalem @ 1.60 LKS Lodz - Cracovia Krakow @ 1.60 Nacional Madeira - Sporting Braga @ 1.55 Ejido - Sevilla Atletico @ 1.571

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results 5/8 Saturday for a small loss with another 4 unit bet lost. But also some good news: I won my first bet in Poland :tongue2 Saturday's results: Belasitsa Petrich - CSKA Sofia 1-3 :@ Toulouse - Sochaux 1-2 :@ Martigues - Romorantin 3-0 :@ Bnei Saknin - Maccabi Netanya 1-1 :lol Maccabi Haifa - Beitar Jerusalem 0-1 :lol LKS Lodz - Cracovia Krakow 0-0 :lol Nacional Madeira - Sporting Braga 0-1 :lol Ejido - Sevilla Atletico 2-0 :lol Winning bets: 40/57 Previous Bank: 121,46 units New Bank: 120,07 units Now for sunday 13 matches coming up, including a new league: Colombia. Average goals a match is a low 2.12 with 61% unders after 6 games in the season. Compared with other leagues with these stats odds are really good, so let's gamble a little and stake 4 units for these matches. Sunday's picks: Atletico Nacional - La Equidad @ 1.885 (4 units) Deportes Pereira - Deportes Quindio @ 1.98 (4 units) Deportivo Pasto - Independiente Medellin @ 1.82 (4 units) Asteras Tripolis - Ergotelis @ 1.55 Panathinaikos - Larissa @ 1.75 (4 units) Cavese - Venezia @ 1.60 Foligno - Paganese @ 1.65 Pro Patria - Cittadella @ 1.55 Verona - Foggia @ 1.60 Perugia - Pescara @ 1.55 Sangiovannese - Crotone @ 1.60 Naval - Leixoes @ 1.55 Castellon - Granada @ 1.62

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Viva Colombia! 3/3 to start in with in this league, and including the Panathinaikos game 4/4 when staking 4 units yesterday. 9/13 for the day. Sunday's results: Atletico Nacional - La Equidad 0-1 :lol Deportes Pereira - Deportes Quindio 2-0 :lol Deportivo Pasto - Independiente Medellin 1-1 :lol Asteras Tripolis - Ergotelis 1-1 :lol Panathinaikos - Larissa 2-0 :lol Cavese - Venezia 2-0 :lol Foligno - Paganese 0-0 :lol Pro Patria - Cittadella 0-0 :lol Verona - Foggia 1-0 :lol Perugia - Pescara 2-1 :@ Sangiovannese - Crotone 3-1 :@ Naval - Leixoes 2-1 :@ Castellon - Granada 2-1 :@ Winning bets: 49/70 Previous Bank: 120,07 units New Bank: 130,66 units 1 pick on tuesday, a derby in northern France. Lille has played 3 straight 0-0 matches away, let's see if they can continue this when they visit their neighbours in a relegation battle. Tuesday's pick: Lens - Lille @ 1.57

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Tuesday result: Lens - Lille 1-2 :@ 2 goals is last 7 minutes...:wall Winning bets: 49/71 Previous Bank: 130,66 units New Bank: 127,66 units Friday's picks: CSKA Sofia - Spartak Varna @ 2.10 (4 units) Angers - Sedan @ 1.60 Guingamp - Reims @ 1.57 Calais - Tours @ 1.55 Cherbourg - Creteil @ 1.55 Pau - Laval @ 1.60 Polonia Bytom - Korona Kielce @ 1.70

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results Friday's results: CSKA Sofia - Spartak Varna 3-2 :@ Angers - Sedan 1-1 :lol Guingamp - Reims 2-1 :@ Calais - Tours 1-2 :@ Cherbourg - Creteil 4-2 :@ Pau - Laval 0-0 :lol Polonia Bytom - Korona Kielce 0-2 :lol Really dissapointing yesterday, as in 2 matches the 3rd goal was scored in injury time :$ Winning bets: 52/78 Previous Bank: 127,66 units New Bank: 120,36 units Saturday's picks: Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Beroe @ 1.70 Deportes Tolima - Atletico Nacional @ 1.75 (4 units) Le Mans - Rennes @ 1.60 Sochaux - Nancy @ 1.55

Re: Under 2.5 strategy based on stats and recent results 3/4 yesterday, but again: the one i risked 4 units was lost. Still a small profit. Saturday's results: Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Beroe 2-0 :lol Deportes Tolima - Atletico Nacional 1-2 :@ Le Mans - Rennes 1-1 :lol Sochaux - Nancy 1-1 :lol Winning bets: 55/82 Previous Bank: 120,36 units New Bank: 121,91 units Sunday's picks: Botev Plovdiv - Pirin Blagoevgrad @ 1.55 Deportes Pereira - Deportivo Cucuta @ 1.787 (4 units) Envigado - Atletico Huila @ 1.917 (4 units) PAS Giannina - Pierikos @ 1.55 Kallithea - Chaidari @ 1.57 Maccabi Netanya - Maccabi Haifa @ 1.55 Arezzo - Gallipoli @ 1.57 Salernitana - Perugia @ 1.60 Sorrento - Pisoiese @ 1.60 Beira Mar - Trofense @ 1.55 Vizela - Portimonense @ 1.55 Slavia Prague - Bohemians @ 1.847 (4 units)