Lucky 15 + draw combo

Hooloovoo

Hello mates! I will have a go at a system that is almost a replica of evilchris 'super yankee' system (with which he has had great success :notworthy) I will place my bets at Bet365 and they have a minimum bet of $0.2, so in order to keep the stakes down I have chosen to go with the 4 match "Lucky 15". Description: Start bank of 1000. Bet on a "Lucky 15", 4 matches HT/FT, 1/X or 2/X, whatever seems most appropriate for the specific match. 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 triples and 1 full combo = 15 bets in total at 0.20 pts a piece = 3 pts total. Odds will almost always be 15, and that gives us the following possible payout: 1 correct: 3 pts 2 correct: 45 pts 3 correct: 675 pts 4 correct: 10125 pts :loon As a complement, I will also bet a 1 pt combo with a draw in all four matches. The odds for the combo should be around 80 - 100. My goal is to have a couple of selections per week.

Re: Lucky 15 + draw combo Ok here is the first selection: :drums Leicester - Crystal Palace, 2/X @ 15 Nantes - Le Havre, 1/X @ 15 Maritimo - Boavista Porto, 1/X @ 15 Bursaspor - Genclerbirligi, 1/X @ 15 All in a "Lucky 15" for 0.2 pts a piece, total of 3 pts. Also 1 point at the four-draw combo (X-X-X-X), giving us the odds of 3,25 x 3,00 x 3,20 x 3,20 = 99,84 Sidenote: Evilchris had a fantastic start with 3/4 (and a large payout!) but i'm realistic. This is a long-term project where I am hoping to bag a win here and there. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.