• 19:30 GMT Gnuf One Dollar Baby - $250 Added
    • 20:00 GMT StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20:00 GMT Mansion $110,000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:00 GMT Full Tilt Hendon Mob League HORSE - Leg 2/15
    • 20:10 GMT iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21:30 GMT Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21:40 GMT iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 29th January **

Up to 4' date='000 already just by picking up the blinds.[/quote'] So technically, you were in the lead when the curtain came down, and should get the BPP points accorded to 1st position :ok Does that seem fair to everyone except GaF and croc? - Vote NOW EDIT - OK, so I got the wrong focus game - sorry.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 29th January ** I managed to seriously piss off the Tournament Knobhead before I went out. We were playing razz. I had three low cards and put in the buyin. The TK completed and another player called. They both had higher cards showing than any of mine, and I raised. They called. [The alert amongst you will realize that if I had the lowest upcard and put in the buyin, then we were not in fact playing razz ... it had moved on to stud.] Anyway, by seventh street I had an unbeatable low, won the hand, and couldn't understand why the TK had stayed in with such a crap hand. Then he started berating me, as he'd previously berated several other players, and I realized what had happened. I'd made a runner-runner flush with the last two cards. :D

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 29th January **

With nothing standing out for a focus game tomorrow, how about making the VC Prague tourney at 8pm the focus? Hopefully we can get the required ten entries and some of us can get rid of the tokens we received a wee while ago. :ok
It's a rebuy :sad

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 29th January ** Had an email from Ollie about last nights problems....

I’m writing to apologise for the cancelling of last nights V*Roll Sat which was due to a network technical problem. I will ensure that you are added to the V*Roll Sat for next Tuesday (5th Feb) and that 25,000 extra V*Points will be added to the V*Roll final so that no value is lost. I’ve also been advised that some players were unable to register at all. If you know of such players for example through forums I’m happy for you to advise these players to email me at [email protected] writing V*Roll 5th Feb in the subject line and I will also add them for next Tuesdays V*Rolls. These players will need to give me their PIN number (found in the ‘profile’ section in the Virgin Poker software) and nickname so we can quickly check that they did in fact play the minimum number of raked hands. The Boss Network has assured me that this problem has been resolved so hopefully we won’t see similar problems in the future.