poker tracker 3 beta

teaulc

Re: poker tracker 3 beta

whats the difference between the pt 3 beta and the normal PT/.
nought it seems at the moment. But the fully functioning version should have Poker Ace HUD built in and a bunch of new features. I really aint sure what to do now; Ive been planning to get Holdem manager for a few weeks now, It seems to be miles ahead of PT2, but PT3 could take over from that. Confused now. Prices seem similar too

Re: poker tracker 3 beta

I am assuming Poker ace HUD is useful then.
I am currently playing at .10/.25 at stars. At that level it can highlight who is a calling station/fish etc pretty easily. You can make it list whatever stats you want about different players next to them (overlayed onto the table). It also gives the table stats as a whole. This is where im torn between holdem manager and PT3, the HUD built into holdem manager just seems a lot easier to understand and a fair bit more in depth (+ the layout is so much prettier :lol). I hope ive explained what a HUD does pretty well, although i doubt it. PS. anyone who wants money in Pokerstars and wants to swap with me for moneybookers/paypal/full tilt then see my thread!!!!

Re: poker tracker 3 beta I got PokerTracker2 when it was purchased for a set fee, you then owned it forever and could use it indefinitely..... As I understand it, they then switched all new purchasors to pay monthly, which I imagine works out significantly more expensive... I'm guessing PT3 will be pay monthly only? Which will be quite a big barrier to upgrading for me - I'd need to believe there will be significant improvements (impression I get from the little I've seen are that the improvements are pretty small/superficial, although it does seem to be a completely new "engine" :unsure)

• 2 weeks later...