Hey I need a pokerstars to moneybookers/full tilt transfer

whycantistayawayfromdogs

Can anyone help? I am trying to buy holdem manager as I have fallen in love with the HUD, the guy can take moneybookers or full tilt but cant take a Pstars transfer. I am just gonna buy the small stakes one so i need 55 in my full tilt account, Im not sure what kinda rate people normally swap for. If no one on here can do it then has anyone got a contact who could? Basically I'm sort of limiting this to people who I recognise from the forum as Im gonna [obviously] have to send first... Cheers

Re: Hey I need a pokerstars to moneybookers/full tilt transfer I could do i suppose. I have never really been sure about Neteller, havnt read much about them but I can remember some pretty bad press theyve had in the past. I actually nearly opened an account with them about a year ago, not sure what stopped me. Ill have a look...However, if anyone can still do the transfer, then post or pm me

Re: Hey I need a pokerstars to moneybookers/full tilt transfer Maybe we're all confused. I know i am :tongue2 :unsure. I also know PStars likes Neteller, i assume they're affiliated as when i withdrew the moolah from there before xmas like 30% went into Neteller.

Re: Hey I need a pokerstars to moneybookers/full tilt transfer 30%?? Jesus Christ Right well, this is what I want to happen Someone have some money in moneybookers or paypal or maybe full tilt (im not sure whether I can receive a transfer there as ive never deposited) I will transfer them pokerstars money (on pokerstars internal transfer) for that moneybookers/paypal I then buy holdem manager and continue to crush .10/.25 on pokerstars (lol) and even manage to beat the fact that they have no rakeback. Does anyone understand?

Re: Hey I need a pokerstars to moneybookers/full tilt transfer

Whycanti i will try to transfer to you if you give me your ft player id forget that just thought you wont be able to send it to the other guy if you dont have a deposit history
yeah It certainly looks that way, thanks for trying though :clap Ive posted this on the software official forum too. :hope