Virgin - Raked hands

pistonbroke

How many types of raked hands are there ?? and thought Virgin were one of the better site out there Took an extended hoilday over xmas and the new year As i hadnt played on Vigin for a few weeks they kindly offered me a 15 euro bonus if i deposited and played 250 raked hands Never to look a gift horse in the mouth and being a tight git i deposited my 20 euro and the bonus appeared I try and qualify for as many vrolls sats as possible ( not played any this week cos i keep falling asleep never been this jetlagged before) and play 5/10c Nl table to get my 25 raked hands. I played for a couple of hours yesterday morning to run up a few raked hands. Only to find that i managed to clock up the grand total of 2. Now i know i played loads more than that a quick mail to support and i find that the micro stakes tables do not count towards this bonus. surley a raked hand is a raked hand for whatever reason looks like my bankroll is going back to Paradise

Re: Virgin - Raked hands If I am in a hurry to qualify for the v-roll then shorthanded .10/.20 limit usually does the trick in about half an hour. Not sure what levels qualify for bonus payments though. Once queried a "raked hand" with the online support and they said .25 and above (which we all know is not true).

Re: Virgin - Raked hands cheers Looking back at the original offer email, then checking the T&Cs it does actually state the only tables above 25/50c count I just assumed that a raked hand was a raked hand strangely it shows i have played 2 raked hands when i only played on the 5/10c tables

what did the t&c say? always worth checking them,im sure it will state a min table amount somewhere in there.