• 19:30 GMT Ladbrokes High Stack $800 Gtd
    • 20:10 GMT iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:30 GMT Full Tilt Pot Limit Omaha
    • 21:30 GMT 32Red Be The Bounty
    • 21:30 GMT Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21:40 GMT iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19:00 GMT Centrebet $1000 Freeroll
    • 13:00 BST Laddies Sports Day Saturday

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th January** Was 2nd. still playing like looneys, and going for flush draws just had AK with a flop AK6 I push allin they call with Q-10 hit the flush :@lose half my stack Then same again out to Q-10 to my AJ suited.:@ finally finished in 28th

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th January**

Played in the $1 baby on GNUF........played once before (2 weeks ago) and came in 2nd!:ok
This is a cracking value-added tourney. $1 to enter, and $250 added, yet it regularly gets less than 100 players. Surprised more of us don't play.

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th January**

This is a cracking value-added tourney. $1 to enter' date=' and $250 added, yet it regularly gets less than 100 players. Surprised more of us don't play.[/quote'] Aye, you're right there McG....only 57 folk tonight so a $6 tourney for a $1 entry! :ok Shush, please keep the sharks away!! :cry TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th January** Hmmmm.....gets stranger and stranger, must be my day!:ok Drunkely put £20 on a horse at 4.25...took 7/2 won at 3/1...only bet of the afternoon as I was playing golf....shot 62 scratch (handicap is 0 anyway) after threatening to walk off when the rain came on...won the Monthly Medal! Chucked £20 on a couple of golfers winning their 3 ball in the US Tourney (Durant & Appleby)....feck, just checked and they've both won for another £150!:nana:nana What a good day and what a lucky bassa! :lol:lol Same again tomorrow please! :hope TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 26th January** 5th in the end. Gutted. A geezer called facepoker had more lives than a cat on the FT. :wall His 9 10 beat my AK. His A8 beat my AA. And there was another one too. :wall Oh well, not to be. But I'll settle for $190. :)