Thursday, January 31 at 20:00 UK time

Burnley Joe

There is a football freeroll i have found, however, i need some players. The downside is that its a football torney. So, if you wonna play in it you will have to support Burnley, because i think that is only fair, and they are doing crap. I have only just found and have not played in any of the other two events and some details are below

1. Earn points - 10 points for the winner of the tournament, nine points for second place, eight points for third place, and so on. Then add one extra point for each participant.
  2. The top six players from the combined November, December, and January freerolls will compete in the televised final which has a £6,000 winner-takes-all prize

Looking at the leaderboard after two torneys the leader is on 17 points and 6th place is on 10 points, so if one of us was to win it i reckon they would play in the televised final. I also reckon that cos its free we all split the winnings and put it all in a kitty and have a freeroll on PL? however, if one of us gets to the final and wins it they get 5K and 1K goes to a freeroll again on here. If you want the details, PM me and i`ll send you the info. Hope this makes sense, i was bored waiting for Dunc to kick ass Hope this is Ok Paul and GAF Joe :ok