The black hole I have found myself in!

colacooler

Right then, I've only been betting for a few months since September. I trailed TazaD, [props to him he is quite the tipster!] and made lots of nice money. I started off with a bank of £100 and quite quickly hit over a thousand, through strict disciplined betting and just following what TazaD did! I then got cocky and thought it was easy, started hitting doubles and trebles with quite some success especially in the NFL. I managed to hit £3000 in the betting account and I thought wow so much money. I then got really stupid and just gradually started losing it just by not reading up on stats not really taking in trends and just throwing money at anything that looked like value. Somehow I managed to squander all of it!I spent some of it in my own life and transferred it into my account, so not all of it got wasted. I then started transfering money from the bank to the betting account and this morning I worked it out good and proper, as essentially I was addicted and chasing that money by going big on bets and making big losses and sinking deeper and deeper. It worked out that as of today the book as £1200, [300 of it is still in the account] so essentially they have £900 of my dosh. I have been foolish, the immature 21 year old student that has to learn the hard way! This thread is going to be all about clawing back that £900 by having a system, maximum of 3 bets a day and disciplined betting. I'm getting married in July and would dearly love to treat my new wife with getting that back. Luckily I am not in debt but would love to get it back! I have been truly :spank by myself. Only myself to blame, but today it stops and I feel I would like to document my journey back to evens with the booky! I hope this is in the right place, I'm kind of glory hunting in a way, glory hunting my way back to ZERO! I hope this thread can help other people who have fallen like me, just to realise take a step back and take control of yourself. I'm sure it can be done.I hope you don't mind me using the £pound signs instead of points! Please feel free if you would like to maybe help with a few suggestions on bets or anything, I'm open to them. For now it's going to be £10 stakes,going to keep it simple until the ball gets rolling a little. Starting bank £296.83 Today's bets Crewe V Leeds Match result 1.83 Crewe V Leeds over 2.5 goals 1.73 Not much to bet on today, open to suggestion on my 3rd bet. Closing bank £276.83 Wish me luck people!

Re: The black hole I have found myself in! Best of luck with this mate. Is it a case of you will definitely have a bet every day though? If you are, I think some of the more successful punters on here (not myself admittedly :$) would give some advice to be more disciplined and point out it's difficult to find a decent bet every day. Other than that, again, best of luck and a novel idea for a glory hunt :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.