Apple system.

Carl

Ive been thinking of this system for a while now and ive used it for football results and did alright with it and I have done it with racing before but instead of betting in almost every race Im going to day 1 a day. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A bet a day will make the system pay. Its all about locking in profit from losing bets until you find a winner, I can usually get 15-20% sr regarding winners but making money from this is hard so Im incorporating my picks to this system and see how we go. Rules:

1. NEVER BET AT 'ODDS ON'. YOU ARE STAKING MORE THAN YOU CAN WIN. AN ‘ODDS ON’ MAY SEEM LIKE A CERT BUT IT IS SURPRISING HOW MANY LOSE. FOR THIS IM NOT BETTING ON LESS THAN 2/1
  2. NEVER BET LESS THAN £5. TO DO SO DEFEATS THE PROFIT OBJECT OF THE SYSTEM<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

3. ALWAYS ROUND UP TO THE NEXT £5. NEVER ROUND DOWN, EVEN IF THE STAKE WORKS OUT TO £5.01. BY ROUNDING DOWN YOU LOSE PROFIT.

Bets are win only BET365 and not less that 2/1 reasoning will be in either in the racing section or on my site, anyway lets leave the boring stuff behind and get some picks down:

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.