• 18:20 GMT iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19:30 GMT William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 GMT Ladbrokes Rolex Christmas Freeroll
    • 20:10 GMT iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21:00 GMT Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 GMT Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21:40 GMT iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 22:45 GMT Pokerstars HORSE Freezeout

Re: ** Poker Friday 11th January ** Donked off 1600 chips on the limit hold'em then hit a FH straight away in the omaha to get back over 3k. Limit hold'em is such a horrid game to play, you get no information and no bluffing =:cry. I just read up on stud rules and from what a briefly glanced at its the same as HE except more cards :ok plus all that low bollards that comes with it, something to do with an 8 i think :eyes Now to have a gander at the razz rules !

Re: ** Poker Friday 11th January **

Dunno how it happened' date=' but I've gone from short stacked, all in, with a poor hand, to 2nd place in no time at all :loon[/quote'] Nice one :clap Taking 10seconds to look up the rules of razz paid off as i won a 3200 pot :loon Quite enjoy that game for some reason, i just like random things :unsure.

Re: ** Poker Friday 11th January ** Agree Slappy, feels like a tax :(. Just won a 5600 pot on stud h/l with a flush, first 3 cards were hearts just thought f it im gonna go for the flush and hit it with last card phew! And in other news ... I'm on the same table as Mr V ... but he's ignoring me :sad

Re: ** Poker Friday 11th January **

Agree Slappy, feels like a tax :(. Just won a 5600 pot on stud h/l with a flush, first 3 cards were hearts just thought f it im gonna go for the flush and hit it with last card phew! And in other news ... I'm on the same table as Mr V ... but he's ignoring me :sad
:eek Still? Thought you were BlVade or summat similar. :unsure Sorry mate I have had the chat box off and leave it looking at the stats. EDIT: close enough. Just seen you're out. Very sorry I ignored you, honest. :$

Re: ** Poker Friday 11th January ** WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M OUT ! Don't have to play the devil's own game (limit hold'em) ever again :nana:nana:nana:nana:cheers:cheers:cheers OMG it's a painful game. Lost most of my stack when raise with A10s in late pos, 1 call, i raise on flop/turn as knew i was ahead with ace high and would have gone all in to win the pot, but obv as it's bloody limit so i bet the crappy amount which the opponent has to call as they're priced in and hit their K with K10s on the river :eyes. Last hand i had A10s again! flopped top pair A with nut flush draw, nut flush on turn - all in. 2 other players betting big in the hand knew i didn't want to see a paired board as meant a FH - obviously the board flipping pairs on the river and 1 fella flips over a FH :eyes:eyes Right, back to sanity. GG all.