32Red Villa v Middlesbrough 25th Feb

Mark_32Red

Any footy fans? http://www.32redpoker.com/file/f0f91398dd07d1feca5e88fd4fa80119/villa-vs-newcastle.html

Win VIP Tickets to see Aston Villa vs. Newcastle on the 9th of February in Villa Park!! The match is played on Saturday the 9th of February at 12:45 BST in Villa Park and we are giving away two VIP Tickets and four Stand Tickets in this tournament to watch this exciting game! 1st Place - Pair of Director's Box Tickets + Signed Shirt 2nd Place - Pair of Stand Tickets + Signed Ball 3rd Place - Pair of Stand Tickets On top of the tickets you’ll also get $100 in Travel Expenses… Date: Monday 28th of January Time: 20:15 GMT Buy-in: $5+$0.50 and Guaranteed at $1,000 Tournament Type: Multi Table Hold’em No Limit Tournament with unlimited re-buys during first hour and one add-on after the first break ($5)
We'll be running similar for the following matches: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough (8th March) Aston villa v Sunderland (22nd March) Aston Villa v Bolton (5th April) Aston Villa v Birmingham (20th April) Aston Villa v Wigan (3rd May) Remember to use the punterslounge 32Red <--- link if you are getting involved!

Re: Poker players who love football? Great idea Mark but why the reference to footy:tongue2

Any footy fans? http://www.32redpoker.com/file/f0f91398dd07d1feca5e88fd4fa80119/villa-vs-newcastle.html We'll be running similar for the following matches: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough (8th March) Aston villa v Sunderland (22nd March) Aston Villa v Bolton (5th April) Aston Villa v Birmingham (20th April) Aston Villa v Wigan (3rd May) Remember to use the punterslounge 32Red

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Poker players who love football?

This is looking good for tonight Any of you lot Villa/Toon fans who might want to attend ??just asking in case I get the tickets! doubt I will be able to attend, so am sure we can sort something with Mark at 32red and get them passed on. Cheers Damo
So far only 27 registered. If you win and are looking for a home for the tickets (I think that's what you're saying in your post) then feel free to give me a shout:ok I don't like the fact that it's a rebuy but will be giving it ago although what I'd do with a signed Villa shirt I don't know:puke might see if they can swap it for one signed by KK?

Re: Poker players who love football? This is value despite it being a rebuy - 15 mins left to reg and only 47 entered:ok With a guarenteed prize pool of $1K (plus some scabby tickets and merchandise......:tongue2) 2K stack 12 min blinds, just take it easy and wait for something decent PF. Look forward to seeing a few PL'er's on the FT :ok Damo