Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1

Damien Marek : I must have been half asleep all day' date= just now noticed that "formerly known as kimera" thing...Glad to see you back, I for one have missed you :ok
Well, I must say that I hit the wall motivation-wise in the betting markets. With so much to do in my spare time something had to be sacrificed...:\ And why not resurrect in another format than before, just for the fun of it... Good to hear my inputs earlier was appreciated though, brings back some more motivation I guess. Good to see you still are going strong, many nice bets from your side yesterday!:ok

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8/1

I have used some time looking at stats and trends in the european leagues today. Out of many matches in the league I have decided to go for average bets on these matches. Not knowing much about squad status and injuries it all have to be taken with some caution by readers. Still I see good possibillities hitting on over 50% of them: Russian SuperLeague: Avangard Omsk - Mvd Tver, away win ML 2.90 Khimik-Neftekhimik - Neftekhimik, away win ML 3.15 A double: CSKA Moscow - Sibir Novosibirsk Ak Bars Kazan - Traktor CSKA & Ak Bars, total odds 1.96 Czech 02 ExtraLeague Znojmo - Trinec, home win STR 2.16 A double: Bill Tygri Liberec - Okna Zlin Ceske Budejovice - Karlovy Vary Liberec & Ceske, total odds 2.36 Slovakian ExtraLeague Nitra - Kezmarok, home win STR 2.26 DEL Bundesliga Adler Mannheim - Frankfurt Lions, home win STR 2.16 Eisbären Berlin - Kölner Haie, home win STR 1.90 Austria EHL Vienna Capitals - VSV, home win STR 1.80 Red Bull Salzburg - Linz, home win STR 1.90 They are also combined in a double with total odds of 3.42 All bets are placed on @betsson.
Went in total of 6/13 yesterday, not very satisfied I must say. The 3rd period killed me off since I was about to hit on 9 before Nitra, Lillehammer and Ceske bailed out... Below 50% is not accepted, need to capitalize for the next days though.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Red Bull Salzburg - VW Linz @1.8 >>> 1 - 4 :( Vienna Capitals - VSV @1.75>>> 3 - 2 ;) 1 out of 2 and a little loss due to staking Salzburg higher than Vienna C. G:G , your odds are now in Fractional (better known as English odds) normally this must be mentioned , that the odds are fractional and lots of bookies give the other 2 options Decimal (better known as European odds) or American odds. You can change this normally by clicking on Fractional or on the arrow just near it. Then they must give the other options of odds. and then you click on decimal and get "normal" odds like we it;)

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Jokipojat - HeKi 1.period 1 1,95 17:30 heki terrible away. last 10 matches away they lost 7 in first period. their away record is 2-11 with big - GD.on the other side jokipojat much better side at home and cant see any reason why is this odd so high. seems to be any easy first period win

G:G , your odds are now in Fractional (better known as English odds) normally this must be mentioned , that the odds are fractional and lots of bookies give the other 2 options Decimal (better known as European odds) or American odds. You can change this normally by clicking on Fractional or on the arrow just near it. Then they must give the other options of odds. and then you click on decimal and get "normal" odds like we it;)
The problem is that they offer only options how to view the odds when you have a single game on screen. When you have all matches lined up as we are used to the fractional odds is the only one avaliable...:eyes Hope they can fix it soon, I am european and been thinking decimals all the time. Feel no need to start learning the english way at the moment... Or maybe I just have to!?!

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Huddinge - Oskarshamn Huddinge seems quite lost in the bottom half of the table with only 27 pts. in 30 matches. There is 4 pts. up to Nyköping and another 4 to the next team. Hammarby is behind them and are even more out of it. Their form is terrible. The last 9 has ended with losses and against lowly Hammarby in the previous match the lost 4-2, them getting their 3rd win of the season. I read a supporters view on the team and he expressed his opnion in pretty harsh words about the teams effort against Hammarby. He actually gave them a "Full Metal Jacket" thrashing and I guess he was "kind of" upset when he wrote the article. Oskarshamn are battling for a playoff spot with 3 other teams so every point and match-ups are important for them. Their form lately aren`t the best, but by far not the worst either. Going 4-0-3 the last 7 games is good considering losses to 2nd placed Malmö and in-form AIK. Today they have a very good chance nicking some well needed pts. from a heavily struggling Huddinge and the odds is not bad at all. Pick: Oskarshamn, Str. 2.22 @betsson

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 AIK - Leksand AIK have recently had a change of coaches and afterwards they suddenly have picked up form. With 5 wins on their last 6 they have the play-off spot in near vicinty. Especially at home they have been confident lately with 4 wins in a row. The reports from the squad is that morale is high and they want to build on it. Expected at the top half throughout the season they finally seem to fill the supporters wishes after a terrible start of it. Leksand have been outstanding so far. Being the best team in every part they do now lead the league by 11 pts. on Malmö. With the former Nhl star Ed Belfour between the pipes the road towards elitserien is starting to be a formality. Still I sense they might be relaxing a bit the last matches and really needed to struggle to take home the victory against Vaxjö in the last match (3-2 ot.) Now they face a team which is flying high and need to be focused in every part of the game. It is also worth mentioning that they failed recently when they are on the visit. Losing against mediocre Sundsvall and Västeras in 2 out of 3 away matches do not reflect the quality in the team. There is defintely value in the home team this evening. Pick: AIK, Str 4.30 @betsson Pick: AIK, ML 3.55 @betsson

Jokipojat - HeKi 1.period 1 1,95 17:30 heki terrible away. last 10 matches away they lost 7 in first period. their away record is 2-11 with big - GD.on the other side jokipojat much better side at home and cant see any reason why is this odd so high. seems to be any easy first period win
Wondering where you found the 1.95 line? When looking at it now you can`t get more than 1.40 at the bookies... At -1.5 you could find it though, guessing that it was the bet you were thinking about?:ok

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Herning Blue @ 1.82 vs. AaB Ishockey Two straight forward reasons for this one, firstly Herning won last 6 h2h on their home ice vs. AaB and also guests presence at Continental cup, where they played 3 games in three days might have affected their stamina a bit.

Jokipojat - HeKi 1.period 1 1,95 17:30 heki terrible away. last 10 matches away they lost 7 in first period. their away record is 2-11 with big - GD.on the other side jokipojat much better side at home and cant see any reason why is this odd so high. seems to be any easy first period win
4:1 ,easy one:ok

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Sorry, no time today, backing Herning for the same reasons as Expert. Herning @ 1.89 Pinnacle Two evenly matched teams, but Aab have had a tough European tournament last weekeend, Herning have a strong upper hands in h2h's and should imo be ranked a bit over Aab. Homewin at a decent odds imo. Share your thougts about AIK and Sundsvall, D.M. Both odds worth a small stake. GL all :hope

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 1st break: AIK - Leksand 0-2 Huddinge - Oskarshamn 1-1 Bofors - Nybro 0-1 Almtuna - Sundsvall 1-1 Herning - Aab 1-0 Jumped on Herning when I saw both expert and G:G preferred it!:ok Only AIK which is struggling so far, expecting them to put on some pressure in the 2nd now.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 For me it was a disaster!:wall Blanked out on my own bets, while Herning saved some scraps of todays action... Knowing my reasoning is good I choose to believe I was unlucky, unless someone have felt the need to jinx me or something. Ah, well I guess things will turn around...

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Czech

Ceské Budejovice v Slavia Praha (16:30GMT) 2.06 4.30 2.90 106%
Finland
HPK v JYP (16:30GMT) 3.75 4.50 1.88 102%
Hide « HPK v JYP
Ilves v TPS Turku (16:30GMT) 1.85 4.70 4.00 100%
Hide « Ilves v TPS Turku
Jokerit v Ässät Pori (16:30GMT) 1.33 7.00 10.00 99%
Hide « Jokerit v Ässät Pori
KalPa v St Louis Blues (16:30GMT) 4.10 4.90 1.77 101%
Hide « KalPa v St Louis Blues
KooKoo v Sport (16:30GMT) 2.20 5.20 2.42 106%
Hide « KooKoo v Sport
Lukko v Pelicans (16:30GMT) 2.40 4.40 2.50 104%
Germany
Ingolstadt v Iserlohn Roosters (18:30GMT) 2.10 4.50 2.80
Norway
Stjernen v Trondheim (17:00GMT) 1.90 5.50 3.00 104%
Hide « Stjernen v Trondheim
Comet v Frisk Asker (17:30GMT) 2.30 4.80 2.60 103%
Hide « Comet v Frisk Asker
Furuset v Sparta Sarpsborg (17:30GMT) 3.05 5.00 1.86 107%
Hide « Furuset v Sparta Sarpsborg
Lillehammer v Stavanger (17:30GMT) 2.36 5.00 2.30 106%
Hide « Lillehammer v Stavanger
Vålerenga v Storhamar (17:30GMT) 2.05 4.60 2.85 106%
Sweden
Linköping v Skellefteå AIK (18:00GMT) 1.60 5.00 5.20
European Champions Cup
Options.gif 1x1.gif ML 1x1.gif Spread 1x1.gif O/U 1x1.gif
10/01 1x1.gif Karpat Oulu 1.383 1x1.gif -1.5 2.000 1x1.gif O 5.5 1.990 1x1.gif
12:00 1x1.gif Sparta Prague 3.030 1x1.gif +1.5 1.806 1x1.gif U 5.5 1.820
15:30 1x1.gif MoDo 4.960 1x1.gif U 5.5 1.935

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Ingolstadt to win (2.05 @ Bet365) Iserlohn won their last 3 matches, but all 3 of them were at home. They have won only once in last 8 away matches. Ingolstadt had a lot of injury problems lately, but they are now getting their team near the full strength. Their important forward Higgins, will be back tomorrow after a long-time injury and Doug Ast also came back two rounds ago. The team lacked 5 men in last match against Krefeld, but played well nevertheless (actually, played an awful first period, but then were great in last 30 minutes). With those two forwards back, they could end the series of draws they have played this year. Moreover, Ingolstadt and Germany defender Bakos will celebrate his 500th match in DEL tomorrow, so this could be another motivation for the team. H2Hs played in Ingolstadt support this bet: in last 8 meetings in Ingolstadt, hosts won 7 of them + 1 OT win.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 Ceske Budejovice to win (2.05 @ Bet365) Slavia is the highest scoring team in the league and has scored much more than the rest of the teams (141 in 39 matches). But, they don't score easily as of late. They have scored only 16 goals in last 8 matches. They did manage to win against poor Zlin, but that's all they did in last 8 rounds. The team is definitely in some kind of crisis. Budejovice didn't play great at home lately, but this match against bad-form Slavia is great chance for them to keep the top spot of the table. Plus, they will celebrate 80 years of playing in the top league tomorrow (if I understood it correctly:unsure), so the ambience will be right for the great match. Slavia didn't win in last 6 H2Hs played in Budweis.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 9/1 agree with CBG on his Czech pick..maybe get onto it from a slightly different perspective Ceske Budejovice -0.5 @ 2.18 vs. HC Slavia Prag Two big teams not in best of form meet in this game, still odds for home win are very nice as Budejovice managed to win in regulation both times these two met in this years league when playing in this venue. Not for forgetting is Slavias terrible current form and the fact that they lost to Budejovice on 2/12 when they were in the middle of great run - in that period they had 11 wins in 13 games, and still lost in Budejovice with 0-3. Imo a nice value in this one, as game is more like 65-35 in favour of hosts, who also have the upper hand in h2h played on their ice, ad won 4/5 last games in regulation.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 Stavanger dnb @ 1.81 Pinnacle I'm going to go against Lillehammer once again, backed Vålerenga this Tuesday, they won 5-3 despite Lillehammer were in the lead for a big part of that game. Lillehammer missed three players for that match, as far as I know one of thosed, Sjödin, confirmed to play this match but the others questionable. Stavanger have won 4/5 latest matches, won 3-1 at home vs Vålerenga Sunday, latest awaymatch 6-0 vs Stjernen, but I don't put very much weight behind that result considering Stjernen's really poor form. What may prove important is that Stavanger did not play Tuesday, Lillehammer with a couple of injuries and less rest could be a bit worn out. They have met twice this season, both matches ended with away win. Stavanger should have a good chance of wiining this one, but I don't dare with other than dnb, lillehammer should never be underestimated. Vålerenga - Storhamar: X @ 4.70 Unibet Vålerenga at home, time to try the X again, I did the same thing last time, it worked fine, the match vs Frisk/Asker ended 5-5. Våelernga have now the ineteresting homerecord 6-9-1, no less than three of their latest home matches ended with a draw. Storhamar away: 8-1-7, not very convinceing stats for this bet, but I expect this match to be close, two strong team, not much between them. The last two h2h's at Vålerenga's place ended 3-2. Low stakes, but I have to try it. 3/10

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 Trondheim +0.5 @ 1.90 William Hill A match between the two worst teams in the league, Stjernen at 9th place with 21 points and Trondheim at last place with 16 points. There's a clear difference in form imo: Trondheim won their latest match at home vs Furuset, 4-3 after ot, before that they lost 4-5 after ot away vs Comet and 3-4 at home vs Lillehammer. Trondheim have got points from the two latest matches and been close in many matches lately. Stjernen's bad streak doesn't stop at loosing all the games, they loose big : 1-7 vs Sparta, 3-6 vs Furuset, 0-6 vs Stavanger, 2-7 vs Comet and 3-7 vs Frisk/Asker the last five, they have now lost nine matches in a row. I see this match as a lot more open than the odss indicate, Trondheim won the earlier awaymatch 2-1, I think they can do this again, so 1.90 a nice odds imo, I'll also try the dnb @ 2.50 at Bet365.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 hehe, seems that great minds think alike :lol Stjernen vs Trondheim dnb @ 2.40 Basing this pick purely on Stjernens inability to get a positive result. High losses in recent games, and their last win is over one month old now, but yeah it was vs. todays opponents. But still, this negative run surely did left some morale holes in the team and despite Trondheim not being one of the best clubs in Norway i think they have more than legitimate chance for succes in todays matchup vs Stjernen. Odds over evens for dnb are imo inflated and ill back that.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 Frisk/Asker dnb @ 2.05 Bet365 This odds is a bit too high imo, Frisk/A won both previous h2h's this season, 5-2 at home and 5-3 away, and Frisk/A have really gained form after the bad run they had a while ago, 4-3 at home vs Storhamar and Lillehammer and 5-6 after overtime away vs VÃ¥lerenga the three latest matches. Comet's form of course worrying, 5/5 wins, but their two latest home matches, 2-1 vs weak away team Sparta and 5-4 after overtime vs Trondheim, at least shows that they are by no means untouchable. Frisk imo with a decent shot at winning this one, over evens for the dnb a good offer.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 Linköping - Skellefteå over 5.5 goals @ 2.05 Pinnacle I don't back over very often, even less often in Elitserien, but I do think that this match have at least a 50% chance of going over 5 goals. Skellefteå lost 3-6 at home vs Södertälje last match, their goalkeeper Hadelöv and the defence simply fell to pieces in the 2nd and 3d period, and thats not new, Hadelöv have been shaky lately, allowed 14 goals last three, so today he might be replaced by the 2nd goalie. Linköping score surprisingly few goals considering how strong their attacking line up looks, but good thing is that they allow quite a few, 3/3 latest home matches over, and today they should get a decent amount of chances vs Skellefteå's shaky defence. The worrying thing might be that Skellefteå really needs points and probably will play defensive, but with an early goal I think this match will open up.

Re: Euro hockey leagues: 8 - 10/1 No time for research in my part in the euro leagues this evening. Just came home from work and are about to leave again. Will follow you guys on Ingolstadt and Ceske with some stakes. Thinking Norway would provide some way off results today in matches which is on paper pretty even... Have also chosen to take a double in the finnish sm-liiga, based on form and trends: Kalpa - Blues, away win Ilves - TPS, home win Total odds: 2.86 @betsson Good luck to all!:ok