which new poker site do i use???

devil tish

hey all going to play some poker for a bit, and been away for a while....so, need a little help. which sites can anyone recommend? i like boss software but dont want to use sportingodds or virgin, as i have previously held accounts there. looking for a site that i can deposit and get some bonus money, for a bit of added value. poker.co.uk also out of the question as this uses webdollar which wont let u reg a 2nd account with the same card which is a debit card. so the long and short of it...which boss sites dont use webdollar as there cashier? or which other sites have good new player offers???? any recommendations please???? tish

Re: which new poker site do i use???

Pokerstars' date=' Full Tilt, PaddyPower, Pokerutd, 32Red[/quote'] Er ... I dont think any of those are Boss are they? :unsure Hopefully in the next week or so, we'll be in a position to announce a partnership with a new Boss site (dont know if they use webdollar), which should include loads of PL exclusive value added games :ok Can you not use your debit card to deposit to a Neteller account then use that with webdollar? I use the same Neteller account with multiple webdollar sites....