Guy Fawkes' Horsepowder Plot

Firstly, apologies for the (very) bad pun in the system name, infact, it's not even a pun, just a simple, yet extremely poor word change . . . . i haven't got it in me to think of a better one!!! :ok Anyway, this is a system I have been working on for a wee while in conjunction, but not exclusively, with the Massey site and it shows decent profits (110%ish yield) when backtested over a 4+ years on standard SP. It is a system that consists of backing horses to win and sometimes each way depending on the RP forecasted SP. I don't really want to divulge too much at this stage but general system 'rules' are:

• Betfair SP prices to be used for WIN bets and the E/W element (using the place market)
  • Standard bookies SP will have to be used for E/W bets until the betfair place market is up and running when I will be splitting the stake 50/50 on win and place That just isn't feasible at the moment so the place element of the bet will be struck as near to off as possible, generally the morning or night before on a weeknight ([1] 31/12)
  • I will be using REAL money but as I dont have a big starting bank, this will simply be shown as '0' for simplicity
  • I expect there will be about 5 bets per week
  • Each bet will be £10 WIN or £5 E/W until the bank hits certain 'mileposts' (yeah right!) of £500, £1000 etc etc.

And that's about it . . . . Any selections from today will be up in a bit . . .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.