Haydock 30/12/07

Carl

Master Overseer Haydock 1:00 Folie Dancer gets the weight but I think David Pipes raider will handle the testing conditions better and at 6/1 its an e/w to nothing.6/1 Le Roi Rouge Haydock 2.05 Will be suited by the left-handed track and testing conditions, Ferdy Murphy seems keen on his chances and he ran well in France 3 runs ago on Hvy and could have gone closer LTO at Wetherby but for a mistake. 10/3 Labelthou 3.10 Haydock Front runner whos drop in trip in these conditions could suit very well, he's more consistant than the hit and miss Turpin Green who at 1/2 represents little value. 3/1

Re: Haydock 30/12/07 1.30 QUASIMODO e/w 25/1-Has won on heavy if he gets this longer trip should go well.Interesting jockey booking. 2.05 JUNCTION 24 is a lay for me as i think it will get stuck in the mud.I am on LE ROI ROUGE @ 7/2 who ran well on his British debut and will come on for that .Looks hard to beat and G lee is in good form. 2.35 Really fancy HUKA LODGE today just hope he doesn't stick his heels in at the start can be stubborn has got his ground the 16/1 i got early seems do be gone but should still go off at a good price danger could be light weight The Gangerman i will do a rfc

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.