any spare change guv??

teaulc

i have just spent a few hours going through all my poker accounts,last count was 102 :loon, and opened a new account with pokerdominator and made notes of all the odd $5 -$10 here and there. total $292.................:D:D:D definately worth going through all your old accounts,like gaf? you might find a few bob :ok:ok

Re: any spare change guv?? I keep a spreadsheet of all my and Mrs_ColU's poker accounts. Occasionally I delete poker clients that may have small amounts in them because I can't be arsed to make a deposit in order to cash out the odd dollar or three. However, I still keep details of these accounts in my spreadsheet. Therefore, for tonight's cash game I have resurrected the following poker clients: ColU_FC Doyles Room - 20c Gutshot - $1.40 NordicBet - $3.93 Spin Palace - 20c Mrs_ColU Gutshot - $3 NordicBet - $1.10 I fear I have become a total anorak. :eyes Do I need help? Should I talk to a man in a white coat?

Re: any spare change guv??

ColU_FC Doyles Room - 20c Gutshot - $1.40 NordicBet - $3.93 Spin Palace - 20c Mrs_ColU Gutshot - $3 NordicBet - $1.10
So should we expect you to be throwing these 20c in our direction to get rid, or are you aiming to turn it into $50 so you can withdraw? :lol I suppose what we can count on is you logging in and out a lot. :ok

Re: any spare change guv??

So should we expect you to be throwing these 20c in our direction to get rid' date=' or are you aiming to turn it into $50 so you can withdraw? :lol [/quote'] If I'm in on a 20c account you can expect me to play like a maniac. I shall play a little more conservatively with the others. :lol Correct, I'll be like the Terminator, I shall return. :ok