Speed Ratings

MrWilson

Hello there , Well where shall I start , My name is Luke and I do my own speed ratings and have been doing so for about year now and have had some great success . My speed ratings are a great source of information which gives you a indication of how good the horse really is and what he can achieve despite critics saying whats the point of rating a winner well everyone would like to know how good is that winner really . Some horses may not go on to win there next race due to a change of track , weight and different jockey etc but when you spot a good rating preferably 90+ you can start counting the cash once that horse race's again in similar condition of course depending if the rest of the field are beatable . I will now give everyone a link to the speed ratings for December 1st-22nd for free so everyone can get a feel of the ratings and see how they go for you , Of course if you find a horse that has run behind a good winning time simply deduct the lengths behind from the winning figure . http://download.yousendit.com/CD44F9276CF63325 Feedback welcome Thank You Luke Wilson

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.