Picture Quiz For Tonights Freeroll Password

Sharpe1ne

Re: Picture Quiz For Tonights Freeroll Password Let me confirm for anyone trying to crack the picture quiz - I know the password and the pictures do correctly lead you to what it is with a small amount of effort on your behalf. I'm sure you will manage to solve it. :ok

Re: Picture Quiz For Tonights Freeroll Password Well I hope all of you who deserved the password worked it out.:ok As for the Hilton pic I knew it would give you a few variations on the last word:ok We'll be giving you another chance when our next freeroll is anounced:ok And just for Goater here's the answer. 1. Loveable Father Jack from "Father Ted",would have used his catchphrase word to get the first 1 = Feck 2. After the Red Card you would be = Off 3. Aliando's Fav Ewe = You 4. Easy one really = Free 5.The Humble Bread = Roll 6. Paris. = Whore or Slapper or Bitch or Sad Fecker or ahhh like said before you can make your own mind up.

Re: Picture Quiz For Tonights Freeroll Password

Unfortunately goater' date=' I don't think run was replying to your post. :lol[/quote'] goater was responding to a PM I sent with what I thought was the answer - but I got the first word wrong (see above post) although the gist was the same :ok

:ok See that's what happens when I am deprived of food, the Hawk goes into overdrive. I came up with Jack first too, til it occurred to me it could be feck, drink or gerrrrls too.
Is it a Bradford thing? I also thought of Jack as being the answer. But could it have been Father Jack's longest repeated phrase - "That would be an ecumenical matter"? No, that doesn't work.

1. Loveable Father Jack from "Father Ted",would have used his catchphrase word to get the first 1 = Feck 2. After the Red Card you would be = Off 3. Aliando's Fav Ewe = You 4. Easy one really = Free 5.The Humble Bread = Roll 6. Paris. = Whore or Slapper or Bitch or Sad Fecker or ahhh like said before you can make your own mind up.
Not ever having watched "Father Ted", I had no idea what that one could mean. I did get the gist of the red card, though. But for #3 I had "sheep = cheap". So my answer was something along the lines of "Go away you cheap freeroll whore." Close enough, I guess. :D