Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th

peteg40

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th 12.50 Plumpton BACK Pauillac @ 2.54 Had a good look at this one and really think it can do the business. Ground and distance no problems and has done his best work woth Timmy Murphy on board (PU-3-1-1). Sound start on chase debut LTO and competes against WIlliam Bonney who he beat into 2nd in that race. Although Bonney is much better weighted this time, I still think Pauillac has room for improvement. :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th Something Silver. 2:35 Ayr. 1 point LAY Was backed down to favourite on his first run over fences, and he did perform quite well until headed on the run in, so I suspect he'll attract similar support today. However, I'm not sure this novice chaser is yet a reliable jumper, and might also prefer the ground rather softer than the good to soft predicted. I also think he might need to come down a little in the weights to win this type of event, so is worth opposing.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th Wolverhampton 3.15 Evita (nap) Not the best Wolverhampton card today but the 3.15 looks an ok race with the favourite Rigat winning well last time but is up 8 pounds and in class for a 21/2 length win and could fins this tougher although should go close again. Evita yet to win but is very lightly raced and is down a further pound this afternoon jockey takes of 5lbs and is from a trainer who has to be respected when having a runner in this sort of grade. Was behind a few winners recently and has first time blinkers today should go very close today.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th Plump 12.50 Pauillac 15/8 1 pt win Pipe team on fire and Arkles have been mentioned about this one who the feeling is that will be a much better chaser. Looked decent in patches on its debut win and even though Mann's runner is weighted to change the form, I am not totally sure as to if all of his are flying. French runner could be the danger.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Monday 17th 3.15 WOLVERHAMPTON -RIGAT Going against woodie here which could be a bit silly but i like RIGAT in this race. When he ran last time he went the long was round 6 wide from a poor draw and still won with plenty in hand. If the horse runs similar to that it should win so this is my only bet today.