PLUMPTON 17th December

peteg40

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December 12.50 Plumpton BACK Pauillac @ 2.54 Had a good look at this one and really think it can do the business. Ground and distance no problems and has done his best work woth Timmy Murphy on board (PU-3-1-1). Sound start on chase debut LTO and competes against WIlliam Bonney who he beat into 2nd in that race. Although Bonney is much better weighted this time, I still think Pauillac has room for improvement.

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December Bathwick Breeze 12.20 Plumpton Pipe's in fine form of late, connections seem pretty confident of a good run today "A winner on the Flat at Bath in June, he´s only been here a couple of weeks and won everywhere bar the line on his hurdling debut at Uttoxeter last week. We´ll aim to go one better next time." William Bonney 12.50 Plumpton e/w 2nd to the fav here on his chase debut and can run close to it again with that experience under his belt. The Apprentice 1.55 Plumpton Won well LTO in a NHF and could run well on it Hurdling bow.

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December Tipped up Sahf London LTO and Im tempted to stick with it,

according to my Daily Mail perfect partners: AP/GLMoore 25/64 (+£33.35) SAHF LONDON looks set for a big run 6/1 with coral 4/1 GEN Gets over s tone with the main danger and another plus is Mous Men being a NR!
that JE Moore does alright around here.;)

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December 12.50 Pauillac 15/8 15 pts Pipe team on fire and Arkles have been mentioned about this one who the feeling is that will be a much better chaser. Looked decent in patches on its debut win and even though Mann's runner is weighted to change the form, I am not totally sure as to if all of his are flying. French runner could be the danger. 1.20 Choumaker 7/1 7.5 pts e.w Again for the form Pipe team. I now nothing about hurdling ability unlike some of the others such as Merlin's Magic who has shown a consistent standard but this one had decent bumper and was thought good enough to be put into the festival bumper so must have ability and an e.w price here. 1.55 The Apprentice 7/2 15 pts I really liked the win lto in a bumper at Chepstow and noted this one as one to follow. Again I do not know hurdling ability but I think 2m 5f is possibly the right trip considering to win at Chepstow in a bumper.

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December

Bathwick Breeze 12.20 Plumpton Pipe's in fine form of late, connections seem pretty confident of a good run today "A winner on the Flat at Bath in June, he´s only been here a couple of weeks and won everywhere bar the line on his hurdling debut at Uttoxeter last week. We´ll aim to go one better next time."
:wall 2nd @ 4/1 Beat the Fav tho....

Re: PLUMPTON 17th December 1.55 Notabotheronme (IRE) Was at Chepstow when it finished 4th last time out. Was there on course and heard Hobbs talking to the owners saying it will improve for that blow out and will be closer next time out. Lets hope so. 1.20 Pangbourne (FR) King saddles one here and the form he consistently shows in December, I am on. Money seems to have been coming this morning but I would be wary of Merlins Magic who has finished 2nd to two decent opponents recently.

Also carl referring to williaam bonney he is now 8lb pull in weights (so i read )....Good luck...
yeah was never sure wot they meant by this (even Im still learning) so effectively its like the Fav has a 8lbex for his last win and mine runs off the same weight/rate. mine 11-0 LTO now 11-0 Fav 10-7 LTO now 11-1 all for 3L's might not be enough TBH but Id expect W.B to place at very least.

The Apprentice 1.55 Plumpton Won well LTO in a NHF and could run well on it Hurdling bow.
1.55 The Apprentice 7/2 15 pts I really liked the win lto in a bumper at Chepstow and noted this one as one to follow. Again I do not know hurdling ability but I think 2m 5f is possibly the right trip considering to win at Chepstow in a bumper.
like shelling peas :dude:dude:dude:dude:dude :ok