50Up not paying prizemoney?

philossify

Came 2nd in last nights 50Up - only 47 or so entrants. Sportingodds web page says (I think) that there's €75 prizemoney in this game, but it doesn't seem to have appeared in my account. 50Up used to be like any iother game and prize money for each place showed immediately ... now it doesn't. Anyone else won a place in the money since the upgrade and actually got paid?

Re: 50Up not paying prizemoney?

Came 2nd in last nights 50Up - only 47 or so entrants. Sportingodds web page says (I think) that there's €75 prizemoney in this game' date=' but it doesn't seem to have appeared in my account. 50Up used to be like any iother game and prize money for each place showed immediately ... now it doesn't. Anyone else won a place in the money since the upgrade and actually got paid?[/quote'] nobody has been paid this month,think you just get the place in the final now,the 75 must be the value they put on the seats

Re: 50Up not paying prizemoney? Finished 10th very early in the month and then top 5 a couple of days later no money for either. The final will have a far bigger field now as there is no reason to continue playng in it once you have qualiified. Wait untill a few days before the final and the 50 up will probably become a sit and go. Have to say I'm dont like the change one little bit but I can see were Sporting odds are coming from.